Sign in to follow this  
willpj33

What Would Jimmy Savile Do Member App - DECLINED -

Player Name: What Would Jimmy Savile Do?

Date of Birth:28/04/96

Country/Location:United Kingdom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49669697

Games Played:70

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 2 Months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:I would like to bring a fun and happy attitude to the server have a laugh and most of all have fun.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I have got 4 distinctions in IT and i am funny, easy going and great to talk to

Have you changed your name recently or something. Because I've only seen you play for about a week. Learn the rules a bit more sit back and relax. We aren't going anyway :L

Guy comes on the server and trashes Pope commanding, even though Pope's round actually was quite good. Filled with games and no one rebelled. Ended with !lr. He then trashes pope's commanding. I tell him that he should command, and the kid can't barely say 5 words. He stumbles and can't seem to speak right and then dies by a T. I tell him not to act cocky if he can't even do a better job himself and he shouldn't go CT with that attitude. Next round Pope is commanding... Guess what he does... First thing he does is bait the T's by jumping on the ramp which they are staying under and he then gets stabbed. Ruins the round for everybody....

I've seen him go CT a couple of times 'today' since I've only seen him on the server 'today'. And so far he's been swapped a couple of times for baiting and sucking ass, and he's been muted for spamming mic and not being able to shut up...

And this guy made a mod post as well. Really? Like really?

But ya.. I guess everyone deservers a second chance so I'm willing to start on a fresh. But this application is a joke and you know it. I'll watch how you act in the next couple of weeks. On the forums and on the server. You can then try to make an application in a month or two.