Sign in to follow this  
kn1ghtwolf2012

Simple admin rights..

Another thing...

Ok the OB JB servers gets pretty busy. early hours of the morning.

Would it not be right to give someone a small section of admin powers during them hours??

As in "team balance" or move people from CT to T if the teams are stacked.

Kick people (ban can be left to the vote ).

And a mute woild be good aswell. alot of people like to argue and moan at that time, so it be nice just to mute them and be like shh while CT gives commands...

Just a suggestion your server loses a lot of people during the night because people just stack on CT and just it runs riot. And spoils it for ALOT of people.

I dont think coulering the boundary between members is mods/admins isent a good idea, we dont need these commands at all, Any issue can be sorted quickly with ethier vote ban or vote kick. Freekillers can be vote banned and a large amount of cts can be sorted by asking people if they wouldent mind swapping over, if they are unresponsive or refuse vote kick can be used. Admin powers are not needed

It's only a suggest.

it's only for a few hours, because I have been working nights. i really havent had the time to play during the day :(

so i am playing at night now, and trust me it gets busy untill about 4.30am UK GMT.

I was playing with 2 Uk people, 3 amercians and an aussie .