Sign in to follow this  
kn1ghtwolf2012

CT whoring.

I think you need to check the definition of a flame war lol. Besides, starting a topic named 'CT whoring' is just asking for it.

Dishonoured is bad, he's really easy to knife :|

Not to mention he once ruined a round by gunplanting an AWP and deagle into a cell, tweep didn't even CT ban him...

I think you need to check the definition of a flame war lol. Besides, starting a topic named 'CT whoring' is just asking for it.

Not to mention he once ruined a round by gunplanting an AWP and deagle into a cell, tweep didn't even CT ban him...

Because of course I see every single fucking little thing that happens on the server.

I think you need to check the definition of a flame war lol.|

http://0.static.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/video/3980096/we-didnt-start-the-flame-war

Thanks for reminding me of this song.

I prefer CT guarding over commanding myself ( even though I dont play anymore ). Mostly I dislike commanding because I almost always have useless guards. But then again if I'm guarding, it happens that there is a shitty commander who gets killed. There will always be problems, people who can't play CT properly shouldn't go on ct imo but oh well. DAT SONG TINY THANKS.

I hate CT "overtakers" who don't actually command, but when someone dies the only thing they say is freeday or war day... (Finian as an example)

I prefer to support in CT as well, however like mentioned here, giving a freeday when commander is that is stupid. However, you should understand, that in maps like forest_rooftop if commander cover outside door for example, they rush the commander, he dies. Than it's pretty hard to give commands again, since the armory is 5seconds away. From the momment 10+ T's have a gun it's almost impossible to give new commands...

I hate CT "overtakers" who don't actually command, but when someone dies the only thing they say is freeday or war day... (Finian as an example)

I prefer to support in CT as well, however like mentioned here, giving a freeday when commander is that is stupid. However, you should understand, that in maps like forest_rooftop if commander cover outside door for example, they rush the commander, he dies. Than it's pretty hard to give commands again, since the armory is 5seconds away. From the momment 10+ T's have a gun it's almost impossible to give new commands...

"All T's freeze, if we see you move or if you have a gun you will be shot instantly."

That is how you deal with those situations.

Yes, and I do this. For example yesterday on that map forest_rooftop.

But when 15 T's rush to the armory... I killed propably 7people with a gun, but you can't expect me to always win in this situation. It's really tough.

Anyway, I don't give a freeday/warday after the original commander is dead...

Because of course I see every single fucking little thing that happens on the server.

now look what you gone and done.

I'll console you tweep don't you worry.

We were playing to the map made by Kriss and Mclovin (the one that is horrible to command in), I wanted to do the maze that round and the guy I mentioned earlier gun-planted his deagle+awp at the beginning of the round. Now I expected you to notice this by me going: "O my god he just threw his weapons into a cell!" "Don't use the weapon, don't use it! Get back CT's" *Two of my CT's get killed by the AWP*. Followed was around 2 minutes of me trying to get the AWP out of the cell and then commanding with 2 out of the 5 CT's we started with and failing. I also specifically asked you to do something about him and I know for a fact that you weren't afk the whole time because you used your mic during the round.

Point being:

1. It wasn't a

fuckng little thing

2. You should stop getting your panties into a twist, I'm not trying to blame you for anything I was just stating in short what happened, now I did it in a longer version. For all I know you were afk on some bad moments and assumed my CT's were killed by rebels. If I thought you were doing a bad job as an admin I would've made a specific thread for that.