Sign in to follow this  
Tolallik

Complaint - Biggles

Was playing on the OB server today, went afk come back and i'm banned, i asked around, found out that biggles banned me, so i questioned him about it, He ignored me and removed me from steam, so ofcourse i posted an unban request http://www.outbreak-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1505

As you can see, he still failed to give me a reason, has been abusive towards me, stating that he gave a reason, which he didn't and locked the subject.

All i have asked so far is that i get an explanation as to why i've been banned from the OB Jailbreak Server

Alright, proceeding to remove his admin now.

Serious face on, you were told why you got banned and to be honest you are lucky to get off with a 1 hour ban considering all you have ever done in the past is moan and complain about our server and cry about "admin abuse".

The reason for your ban is stated on sourcebans. If you really cared so much about it you would have made it at the time you got banned, it expired hours ago.

I suggest stop trying to slate us and go find another server if you don't enjoy playing with us.

Biggles, you failed to give me a reason as to why you have banned me and since then you have pathetic and ignorant, all you had to do when I first asked you was say "Jebus, You've been banned for ..."

Please, tell me what is so hard about that?

And whilst you're at it why not actually explain why you've banned me?

Jesus christ, I told you why when you added me and since you can't read I guess i'll post something to your academic level

vz7rkm.jpg

inb4 I'm being mean to you, you deserve it

So i assume you banned me for that comment?

Why didn't you just say so, and don't bullshit and say you did, because we both know you didn't -.-

also, why the fuck have you banned me for that? worse comments have been made by others and fuck all happens to them

Now, i could go on and on about how all admins are asshole ect, but it's just not true, it's only the ones who are able to get away with abuse like you, your a pathetic abusive dick xD

Banished ftw! (You and the admin team are the reason more and more people are joining Banished)

Jebus, you know Banished died right and right now they can barely afford server costs?

and they have an active playerbase of about 6 people right?

right Jebus

You know that right

srs

get out