Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Paradox, Banned?

Server disrespect is not tolerated, and this has been made very clear across both our forums and on the servers. I couldn't give a single shit if you did hack or not, as you should remain banned anyway. Sadly this decision isn't mine, but I'm pretty sure those who do make the decisions are of similar opinion.

Protip: Next time you make an unban request try not to act like a bigot.

LOL, I pick both I hacked before, but I didnt hack in the mix nor on OB or any OB event.I got quite a senseitive mouse.... Roccat Kone+ 11/11 Windows speed 1024x768 resolution and 3.20 Ingame sense...

Once a hacker always a hacker, experienced this with many other people. You even tried to lie to us that you never hacked before, if we didn't call you out on it then I'm sure you still would be.

Anyway, you just admitted to hacking on the other account and in my opinion that's more than enough of a reason for the ban to stay, since you have been playing on our server with that account. I highly doubt that you would go and download aimbot just to use it on a friends server (so you claim).

It's the same with anyone else, if they hacked on another server and we found out about it, we would perm ban them all the same.

P.S that is just an insane sens to play with at a constant rate, I will try this with 800dpi and see how unbelievable it is.

You must be seriously trying to challenge me, I haven't met no one who stood up my sensitivity also I used it on Guardians Pub, which is shut down now I suppose after ranting to Katie *Cough* I've been using this sensitivity for AGES. I've been playing leagues on UNGL, With its own Anti-cheat Libra, and haven't been banned.

uK.PaRaDoX // #EM0tional:« ツ: Mc

uK.PaRaDoX // #EM0tional:« ツ: Can you give this to tiny?

uK.PaRaDoX // #EM0tional:« ツ: http://ungl.org/Team/8402/

uK.PaRaDoX // #EM0tional:« ツ: TinyTerror

Post subject: Re: Paradox, Banned?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Small and Scary

Para, if you see this, i'd like to see proof of your team play on Universal Gaming League, since they keep records of past matches.

Alright we have decided that your ban will stay in place. Due to the fact that you did once use hacks and were VAC banned. We permantly ban anyone who hacks. No exceptions.