Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Paradox, Banned?

Player Name (at time of banning): uK.Paradox

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:28002879

Ban Reason Given:Hacker and The Banished Troll O.o

Server Banned From: Outbreak Community

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): I'm not a "Banished" Troll, I haven't worn or played at "Banished" for a while, I've been too busy with competitive play, Apparently I'm a hacker, I was vac'd for trolling my friend on his own server, not on OB, Biggles banned me. k3pwsw.png

http://bans.outbreak-community.com/inde ... mid&Submit

You don't get vac banned for trolling...

Once in a week I hear really stupid things. This is the most stupid one for this week...

(I bet you just heard the most stupid one for this week from me BigglyWiggly ;D)

Oh btw, I maybe shouldn't post on this topic, but I can't leave it to give my opinion when I see something really stupid..

Good luck with the unban request...

The ban reason given here is "Reban", although he wasn't banned before for "banished troll". Just wanted to clear that up.

Although having said this I have indeed seen you troll a lot on our server, as for the hacking I would have to agree. You are dodgy.

You mixed a group of our members for fun once, they all claimed you were hacking. As for the VAC? Im sorry but since when did an anti-cheat system pick up "trolling"? Immediate lie right here.

If a user connects to a VAC-Secured server from a computer with identifiable cheats installed, the VAC system will ban the user from playing on VAC-Secured servers in the future.

Musta said It wrong, I was tired... I was fucking around with Aim bot on my friends server.

Also Twist, Explain how I'm dodgy, It's easy to frag out most OB members here, I sound whore almost 90% of the time, Your members are bad, they don't call strats or know how to aim, they don't know how to walk around corners etc so I know where they are....

So you banned me for apparently hacking on the mix, without STV demo and playing of 5 players word?, what happened to this rule

Testicles are NOT substantial evidence

This means that telling us how many witnesses you have or who can testify to your ban request will not result in a person being banned as it is too easy to just gather a group of people who don't like a certain player to ban them.

Copy and pasted chat will rarely work as it is easy to rework the sentences

LOL, Tweep I'm sorry mate, I got vac banned WAAYYY Before that mix, Your players have Horrid aim and complain since we practiced how to 1 deag/ak. Biggles How Am I trolling? I'm stating that you banned me for accusation of hacking by witness's and STV demo..