Sign in to follow this  
...n@bzZz...

Member Application - DECLINED

I'm going to put this on hold for now and discuss it with fellow admins.

It seems you don't fully understand the concept of our server as well as what it means to be a member. Since we are raising our standards you have to step up to the mark.

1. Joining a community isn't for being an admin

2. Us admins do not unfairly respawn members or friends, anyone thinking this is just plain ridiculous tbh.

3. If teams are full, we switch people who never command or don't have a mic, some of the time it will leave people in OB on CT since most have a mic and know how to command.

I am not criticising nor do i like to criticise i what just observed i told it and when read all the things above i just got dissapointed.. like it was just rude!! :|

But members can't respawn? The admin team do a great job of regulating the games and making sure people don't miss out for unfair reasons, freekilling excetera, if your trying to impress them don't start off by critising them

I guess its you with whom i am in the server playing and i hope that you've observed also that i mostly join the terrorist directly and then when i get to ct i try to change but i get a mesage and it says that only 1team change is allowed so there I cant doa nything..

I'm going to put this on hold for now and discuss it with fellow admins.

It seems you don't fully understand the concept of our server as well as what it means to be a member. Since we are raising our standards you have to step up to the mark.

1. Joining a community isn't for being an admin

2. Us admins do not unfairly respawn members or friends, anyone thinking this is just plain ridiculous tbh.

3. If teams are full, we switch people who never command or don't have a mic, some of the time it will leave people in OB on CT since most have a mic and know how to command.

...n@bzZz... ,

Things work a bit different here. First you get involved into the community, you get to know the regulars, the admins and yes, sometimes you get to know some weirdo's. Once you've been playing on the server for some time you can make an application to join the members group if you want. That way you get more involved in the forum subjects, the announcements,.. You start to have more contact with other members.

Later if there is a moderator needed you can apply for becoming a moderator. Admins and admin+ (if i'm not mistaken) will than decide if you got what they need to make the admin team stronger.

As for your topic here, maybe I take it a bit the wrong way since english isn't my main language. But to me it seems like you want to get admin and like that is the only reason you made this app in the first place.

Also after all the posts I've read in this topic I find it a bit rude how you talk about some of the admins.

As far as I've seen no admins abused their commands. In my opinion the admin team does a great job and they don't need some guy (you) to tell them what to do or what they "do wrong" in your eyes.

I've not seen you a lot on the server nether, just a few times. Maybe start to get to know the other members?

For me this didn't give a good first impression. And I am sure I'm not the only one who thinks about this like I do... so -1...

Hey this was really a great reply and I guess maybe your right that I dont know much about it yet but i mostly play on the server and i usually come on when i have time and mostly on this server... I really appreciated your reply it touched my heart.. and if ANYONE in this post explained my like you did i would understand easily and one more thing that i aint joining for admin i am joining and made this application for only a member.. so i guess as people say i aint gud i cant do anything else a exceot for just decling my applicatiion.. BTW YOU REALLY NICE AND EXPLAINED ME VERY WELL THANKS.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

...n@bzZz... ,

Things work a bit different here. First you get involved into the community, you get to know the regulars, the admins and yes, sometimes you get to know some weirdo's. Once you've been playing on the server for some time you can make an application to join the members group if you want. That way you get more involved in the forum subjects, the announcements,.. You start to have more contact with other members.

Later if there is a moderator needed you can apply for becoming a moderator. Admins and admin+ (if i'm not mistaken) will than decide if you got what they need to make the admin team stronger.

As for your topic here, maybe I take it a bit the wrong way since english isn't my main language. But to me it seems like you want to get admin and like that is the only reason you made this app in the first place.

Also after all the posts I've read in this topic I find it a bit rude how you talk about some of the admins.

As far as I've seen no admins abused their commands. In my opinion the admin team does a great job and they don't need some guy (you) to tell them what to do or what they "do wrong" in your eyes.

I've not seen you a lot on the server nether, just a few times. Maybe start to get to know the other members?

For me this didn't give a good first impression. And I am sure I'm not the only one who thinks about this like I do... so -1...