Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Looking For Livestream Mods

Hey guys, Sorry if i'm not allowed to post this, but I'm looking for a few mods to monitor a live stream for me this coming Sunday 23rd Sept. It will start about 8:30 - 9am and will continue as long as possible. I'm asking that anyone chosen as a mod just idle on the stream and occasionally take a look at it and monitor for trolling and abuse etc.

I will be live streaming the production process for a short I will be filming. I predict it will take about 4 or 5 hours to do so thats how long the stream time is. If you wish to watch whilst modding feel free to do so. Tis only a small crew for this one but yeah as a way of creating a bit more interest I want to try streaming the process.

If the WiFi isn't good ennough on location I will let you know via this thread.

So is anyone around on sunday?

Oh i'm so sorry! I didn't read it properly, i thought by 'mods' you meant programs to livestream with huehuehue.

I can happily idle on it for you, can't guarantee i'll be around all of Sunday though due to various life issues.

Will post the link later this evening. Just click and follow it, then will choose mods from followers :) Gumzter and Tiny will add you both to mod list and will write a rules list up later on.

Thanks guys

wtf?!?!?! I shared that? I really can't remember sharing it? which twin one was it? the well dressed guy and the scruff? or the noisey eater?

We have a series of Twin videos to put up just for giggles