Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

Improve the radio?

Is there any possibility of a better/different radio set-up? I've seen servers in CS 1.6 where you can actually select from a large list of national radio stations (though this server was French*).

Even playing on another server, Blaze, I found they had a far better radio station in terms of music and volume. Is there a reason why the volume is capped at 20%? Is this to prevent commander from being drowned out? Couldn't the individual be trusted to have the volume at an appropriate level?

Even Fragradio or FragFM (whatever it's called) would be an improvement on the existing one.

Cheers all. :)

*for any interested, the IP is: 81.93.244.202:38000 (you type '/radio' for the radio)

I love epic radio, i'd be severely disappointed if we were to change stations.

But yeah selection of stations wouldn't hurt.

Everyone's asking for a louder volume, and i'd agree to that. If you have the radio too loud to hear what's going on, that's your fault.

Then don't type /radio. Pretty simple LoL.

Do you really think I would do it if I just stated I hate it? <.<

I still agree with you on the idea though ( for the sake of others ), having a higher volume could help people from being bored when dead as the 20% isn't loud enough.

It's something that has been discussed many times in the past. I appreciate people wanting it louder when call me maybe comes on, but I think it should remain due to the foreseeable problem of "What did you say had radio on OMG FREEKILLS".

We would rather prevent this tbh.