Sign in to follow this  
Iszuka™

Map Concept: Croft Manor

Guys

Hey guys

I had an idea.

A jailbreak map situated in Croft Manor from the original Tomb Raiders.

MltO2.jpg

If you've actually had a childhood, you'd know that the original design has an armoury, an obstacle course, a pool, music room, dungeons, maze, shooting range ... etc.

We could add some original secrets and quirks like music in the music room, the secret trophy room opened via the two timed switches, maybe even a quad bike :D

The only thing the only thing it doesn't have is a set jail. I suppose that could be made in the dungeon.

I see the only real problem -other than the fact that i'll be a pretty substantial project- would be obtaining textures.

house17.jpg

Oh the nostalgia.

491350-tomb-raider-ii-playstation-screenshot-exploring-laura-s-mansion.jpg

Holy shit, just by searching for images i came across this: Map File

You'd have to have played the game to understand the map, it's so intricate.

And then you'd have to know the secrets.

Oh and,

Left sidestep - Right sidestep - Left sidestep - Step forward - Step backward - Turn around anticlockwise three times - Jump and somersault.

I played that map from Gmod yesterday, the textures are perfect and i'm trying to find the creator to see how he made them.

It even has the violin theme attached to the button in the music room, and the grandfather clock actually ticks like it does in TR2. All the secrets are there and it still took me a while to find them.

The only thing wrong is i think some of the walls are out of proportion.

Oh my bad, I tend to not read the entire thread before posting, this would be amazing provided you include some features from the more well known one, the isolation is the freezer inwhich you trap the butler and the obsticle course would have to be the size of Training camp's one