Sign in to follow this  
lord_semimaru

What are you favorite maps to rebel on?

Yeah training camp is easy to rebel on. I like that, and I think it's "summer" where you have the funny rippling door that goes outside with the glass roof, disappearing armoury stairs etc. If you're in the cell with the hole in the wall you can escape SO quick.

Yeah training camp is easy to rebel on. I like that, and I think it's "summer" where you have the funny rippling door that goes outside with the glass roof, disappearing armoury stairs etc. If you're in the cell with the hole in the wall you can escape SO quick.

As a ct, I instantly check that cell. If the hole is open i just run outside and mostly I can still see the T who ran off.

Forgot to mention lotus jail. Many secrets and easy to hide yourself or run off ( if you know the map ).

I haven't watched the vid, but Lord, you know you shouldn't be rebelling with glitched spawns right? :/

I never rebel when my glitch spawns but I'm so good at escaping all the cts think I had a glitched spawn when all I did was walk past them and all they did was rage saying I had messed up spawn when really I just walked round the back as usual