Sign in to follow this  
Swagrid

LEFT THE OUTBREAK xD

Hello , im sad to say ive left the |ob| Group as i dont really want to be in a group with horrible little arogant power abusing noobs , , , , ill probably still stay on the server but i wont be a part of the group anymore.

Dont get me wrong some of people are great and i get along well with most of them , but there are some people who are the complete opposite and are'nt very nice people at all.

Swagrid

Swagrid, these sort of posts help no one. They do not help us resolve any issues, and they make you look a little silly.

I am going to leave this thread open, and I want you to reply with what the issue is. It will then be seen as a complaint, and we will remove it to the complaints section, where it should be. We want this server to have a good image, so of course we are willing to resolve issues, but threads like these are pathetic and of no use to anyone. Please post an actual complaint that we can deal with.

If, however, you don't have an actual complaint to make and this is a general observation, this thread can be locked and thrown in the trash can. This isn't constructive in any way at all, and we do not appreciate it when people bad mouth our efforts because they have an over-heightened sense of entitlement. No one expects anyone to get along with everyone, but a little tolerance could be what you need.

As I said, this thread will remain open for you to respond to. If you chose to be a little more constructive, we can do something about it. If you are just looking to moan, we'll move this to the trash.

I eagerly await your response, thanks.