Sign in to follow this  
Evoletah

Evoletah's (Ellis') App - PASSED

Player Name: {9 lives} Evoletah

Date of Birth: 30/01/1995

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45570141

Games Played: i played: all of the call of duty's up to blackops, played WoW SC2 Team fortress 2 and so on.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I do my best to help a new commander with doing his first round as when i did mine i know it was hard, i also bring fair-play in the game as if i feel some-one was free killed i will ask a member if they could find a admin to respawn him. i also love the server so i bring all my mates along to it so new players are comming in.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Ellis Fowler i'm 17 and 18 in january. I live in perranporth which is in Cornwall. I love to play games on any console and i enjoy meeting new people especially the ones i have met on your server.

Thank you for reading.

P.S i have never been banned but tweep did kick me once as when i was ct i was being chased by 4 people and a stack was behind them i accidently shot into the stack and i have already apologized to tweep and everyone that was shot.

Edited by Guest

That aint yo steamID brother..

Hii

Go into a CSS server open console using the ` key and type Status

Then copy n paste it

Then your done

Then Bye

gumzter i'm sorry but i would like everyone to know i do have anger management so sometime it turns into constant whining when i try to hide the yelling i trying my best and will continue trying thank you for the +1 and commenting

Trial Granted, your trial will last 1 week.

You will need to ask an admin or above to invite you into the trial group.

If at the end of the week you are not found within the steam group of OB Trial, your app will be declined.

Also, plz wear the trial tag ingame.