Sign in to follow this  
THEMONKEY94

DAM BRONNIES

Most bronies keep to themself. Those aren't annoying at all. The ones that spread love of it in an unapropriate situation ( aka youtube videos which have nothing to do with ponies ) are annoying. But those are like 5-10% of the community I believe.

Brony:

A male that enjoys the show My little Pony Friendship is Magic

Despite being either Homosexual or HetroSexual

Pegasister:

A older Female Enjoying the show My Little Pony friendship is Magic.

Despite being either Homosexual or Hetrosexual.

Info: Thinking old men watching this show is quite wierd at first but your just going to have to try it yourself and see you opinion on it. The Fandom can consist of people forcing you to like it which is a bad part of the fandom.

The real way to treat it is to whats called "Love and Tolerate the Sh*t out of you". Which quite basically means you have your opinion and I will respect it or If another individual insults another brony/pegasister the pony lover will "Love and Tolerate". Also there is dark side to the brony community....."Cloppers" Cloppers are basically men/women Masturbating over the ponies on screen or over an erotic fan-fiction written by a fan of the show.

So McLovin I hope you learnt something. Either you will respond to this internet gesture or not is completely up to you in the future.

/) If you follow the path of the bronies you will soon know what this means.

May the Odds Be ever in your favor goodbye.