Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

Photoshop

@Shadow: Maybe because maths isn't the only subject? Anyway, I guess my friend studying for his Physics PhD with CERN is a dumbass who doesn't know shit, because the school system obviously failed him so much...

And JohnDoe is Icelandic, so gg on attacking Britain for no good reason. :/

Most derailed topic ever, l0l.

Well yes I am Icelandic and I thought that british schools have one of the best education in the world? 0.o

I don't get it why derailed topics get hate so often. It's better than making a new topic?

Hey I posted photoshop pictures so I stayed on topic! Somewhat atleast...

And as I said, I heard this from other ppl who said it was bad ( like adults and friends, people who generally know stuff ) but they were lying noobs. In the end it just comes down to the actual students anyway.

Look, more Photoshop stuff that I totally made and looks like shit:

w8w750.jpg

6rnfdj.jpg

Made them in 3DS Max, I think I worked about 40-70 hours on it. This was what I handed in today at the exam presentation:

2whh5bc.jpg

i2vlf4.jpg

They had a few remarks but said it was overally good. They really liked my lighting of the scene.

P1040793copy_zps1ed27a72.jpg

Sun was going down, had to 'remake' a sun setting on both the blades, as well as heavily edit them, to help with my course (I do creative media, and the deadline was today) so I had to make it within 4 hours, so these 2 are the final result.

P1040795copy_zps79665121.jpg

Edited by Guest