Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

Photoshop

Try making something with original imagery or atleast do something to the image!

I did on the other one was more time involved but the one with dubstep was me being bored so i made that in like 10 min :)

soo, Im not here to post any photoshop pics, but I would rather ask if anyone was interested in making me a community picture (sort of) my MODERN WARFARE 3 clan "InTenz" needz a pic :D So if anyone would bother taking the time, I would be really appreciative :D

Well marky I'm a little dissapointed that since you're irish, you don't seem to speak on mic... I like irish accents

I sincerely apologise biggles, I wish I could be of more entertainment value :lol:

soo, Im not here to post any photoshop pics, but I would rather ask if anyone was interested in making me a community picture (sort of) my MODERN WARFARE 3 clan "InTenz" needz a pic :D So if anyone would bother taking the time, I would be really appreciative :D

I think you should actually play the game before you make a clan dude, it's like a recycled version of MW2. Let me be more clear, see if you were to wrap a turd in burnt hair and took a sniff? It is that disgusting.