Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Daemonic74 the CT Wh*** <-- Rhymes!

Hello All, This is not a formal complaint, but just a small niggle

Anyone else notice that Daemonic never voluntarily moves to the Terrorist side?

It's a little bit annoying because it's always him commanding and it gets boring.

I don't want to go in to too much detail as It would be like bitching in public, but you get the idea.

I just think he should spend more time on the T side rather than always CT...

Whadda' you reckon?

Thanks

He's a good CT to be honest. I get your frustation about him always being the commander I get it. But it's better then the usual CT who joins and does nothing for the team. He gets the rules and he doesn't break them. I hear him get mocked on a regular basis everyday so this thread kind of annoys me. He goes on CT to help and to command and he frequently asks if anyone else wanna command. So if you are asking me, which it seems like you are. Then I'm glad that he's on CT because he's better then most of the "Pro CT's" on there.

And It's kind of wierd to complain about a guy who is commanding to much? I don't get that? So you want someone who's bad at commanding or someone who doesn't command quite often over him? You have to admit that he's not a bad CT. And out of the people who join CT to command his easily in the top 10 of the good ones.

I agree with this, but he is better than having cts without mics or freekillers. He does get off T team if you ask him to. He is a better ct, when there is another ct on with a mic who is good at commanding, but normally when that ct dies he gives up and says freeday. It doesn't really help that people are aggresive towards him, but as I said he is better than someone without a mic.

If he is "ct whoring" just ask him to go t, to let other people command but dont be rude to him.

Much Love

Jasper

Yeah I was saying earlier, every time the commander dies he dosent hesitate to say "Freeday"