Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

The News Post About Trolling

UGHHHHH

Trolling isn't a "certain" thing. We do not accept anything that is abusive, and that is intended to abuse another member. We also will NOT accept disrespect towards admins and the server. Comments such as "admins don't need to use warning shots", "freekillers are now allowed, are they?" is the sort of thing that we are also cracking down on. This really isn't complicated. You either play nice, or get a ban. Us admins want to play in a friendly environment, just like everyone else, and the amount of abuse some admins get for the sheer fact of being an admin is unbelievable. The little digs at the community, and the constant bitching at outbreak, needs to stop.

I am going to be blunt here. If you genuinely don't like this place, and you don't have anything constructive to say to us and you are intend on badmouthing us, why don't you just fuck off? If you really don't want to be here, just go, and stop ruining everyone elses experience. If you have a complaint, please post it in a useful way that we can deal with it properly. Of course we appreciate peoples opinions, but that is not an excuse to be disrespectful towards us.

Also, this post isn't aimed at anyone in particular. I am just making it clear that any form of trolling is not tolerated, and neither is abuse towards admins, the server, and members. We want this to be a friendly community, not a little playground for trolls. This issue doesn't concern most users, but we are just making it clear that we are nipping this in the bud now.

Thanks.

If you are in some way saying that i am discrespectful for kindly asking you to define something, i do not really understand how you think. If it was not aimed for me, then no harm is done.

I just reacted at the word "trolling".

A more fitting word for what you are talking about is "being an ass".

But now that i understand that, there is no need to yapping about it more.

I also hope that this thing goes for EVERYONE about being disrespectful. Since, i have, just during the few hours i have been online on the server, that admins have a tendancy of being disrespectful too. And having double standards where admins can be arses against you but you can't be it back, well, isn't the best thing.

Also, this post isn't aimed at anyone in particular.

The post wasn't aimed at you. I was just making it very clear on what isn't acceptable. ;)

I just reacted at the word "trolling".

A more fitting word for what you are talking about is "being an ass".

No. A lot of this is trolling.

Also, no one is allowed to troll or be disrespectful, and this includes all admins.

I know you said that, still, you said it after you had written that 2nd part. So i was just making sure:)

Well good, so if an admin behaves like an ass and i tell him/her to shut it they can't mute/ban/kick me. And if they do they should get some asswhooping them selves :)