Sign in to follow this  
Revan The Dragon

Ban request for two users, TheĴaka?Lileee27 and Jakobpütz

I don't have too much evidence to give, but if you can look through the server chatlogs (I'm assuming you can), you'll see that these two users have been harassing me since yesterday, name-calling etc etc.. Jakobputz has been mostly doing it via microphone and when the server isn't too full, harassing me based on my financial issues and how I choose to represent myself online... JakaLileee has been name-calling me for ages, calling me "autistic" and stuff. 

There's a few other users who have been mildly harassing me just because of an AWP skin I own, but for now I'm not going to give names unless they continue.

Edit: Not surprisingly since posting this they began flaming me again but were clearly keeping it as lowkey as possible...

Edited by Revan The Dragon

Hi mate,

We do require all ban requests to come with solid evidence that allows us to be objective on any complaint/request that is put forward to us.

Having said that, we will certainly keep an eye out on those person(s) that you mentioned and we will at least speak to them to try and correct the issue that way. Additionally, feel free to send me (or any other staff member for that matter, the list is found here <-----, any evidence that you are able to have to hand that might aid us) 

I hope this helps you somewhat,

Regards, 

4 minutes ago, Daffy Duck said:

Hi mate,

We do require all ban requests to come with solid evidence that allows us to be objective on any complaint/request that is put forward to us.

Having said that, we will certainly keep an eye out on those person(s) that you mentioned and we will at least speak to them to try and correct the issue that way. Additionally, feel free to send me (or any other staff member for that matter, the list is found here <-----, any evidence that you are able to have to hand that might aid us) 

I hope this helps you somewhat,

Regards, 

O.K. If they continue I'll try and get some screenshots. Can't record voice though which is a bummer, as I'm on my P.O.S. backup PC, heh.