Sign in to follow this  
Sniffles

unmute / admin complaint (RESOLVED)

Admin Name: Rachel

SteamID:

What did she do: Muted me for no reason and then when I unmuted her to ask why she muted me, I got no response and had to wait 20 minutes until Rory answered me with a GAG (30 mins) for admin disrespect for saying she was an annoying cunt even though other people were saying worse things in CT chat (and don't give me the "I can't see chat" cullshit because at least one mod was on CT.

Evidence: No evidence but Brando the commando told me to come and put it here instead of using "@" even though that is where it should have been dealt with (or in TS)

Date of incident: 20:00 1/12/16

This would not happen if Mintlou got mod since he stands up for us little guys who get abused by the system

I also believe i should be un gagged / un muted since neither the mute or gag was or is just (if i was to be gagged it should have been a shorter time and not 30 mins) 

-Sniffles (im triggered and if this get's denied i want to speak to unseen or someone higher up since rachel one of the least deserving people of moderator)

Hey Sniffles,

I muted you for 10 minutes because you were constantly talking while i was explaining a special day, i said about 3 times to be quiet when i'm speaking and most of the other players on the server were complying. If you muted me as you stated in your stupid comment here:

*DEAD* RHSniffles : how i supposed to know when Rachel is talking when i muted her for being a annoying cunt

then that's your own fault for muting a moderator who is trying to do something. To then complain about it throughout the special day wasn't member-like and shouldn't be seen or done again.

Posting your comment above here ^ isn't really what you should be putting in chat, which is why you were then gagged by Rory for 30 minutes for admin disrespect. To be fair you could've been banned for an hour for saying something like this especially with your behaviour throughout the day, not to mention, on the next map your attitude was purely negative which i could see in your strict commanding.

The mute was legitimate and i really don't see why you're making a complaint on me for a 10 minute mute which was up ages ago.

Next time don't be so salty over something small and behave like a member should.

Thanks,

Rachel

Edited by Rachel

5 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Hey Sniffles,

I muted you for 10 minutes because you were constantly talking while i was explaining a special day, i said about 3 times to be quiet when i'm speaking and most of the other players on the server were complying. If you muted me as you stated in your stupid comment here:

*DEAD* RHSniffles : how i supposed to know when Rachel is talking when i muted her for being a annoying cunt

then that's your own fault for muting a moderator who is trying to do something. To then complain about it throughout the special day wasn't member-like and shouldn't be seen or done again.

Posting your comment above here ^ isn't really what you should be putting in chat, which is why you were then gagged by Rory for 30 minutes for admin disrespect. To be fair you could've been banned for an hour for saying something like this especially with your behaviour throughout the day, not to mention, on the next map your attitude was purely negative which i could see in your strict commanding.

The mute was legitimate and i really don't see why you're making a complaint on me for a 10 minute mute which was up ages ago.

Next time don't be so salty over something small and behave like a member should.

Thanks,

Rachel

1 - It wasn't in chat... I said it to the staff where no one else could see

2 - The mute wasn't legitimate I muted you because all you do is single me out because i believe you shouldn't be staff

3 - I'm allowed to be salty over things like this because this is why people like the staff team

4 - Let's be honest it isn't equal to an hour ban and if it is multiple should be banned daily for disrespecting me and many other people

5 - I am allowed to mute you or anyone else on the server if they are continually rude to me - i've said before in a forum post I would be doing it 

6 - i am not a copy / paste of mostly every other member who will never question the admins or staff because they are afraid to lose member of be disliked i will say my honest opinion on any topic i want too

I don't even mind you as a person but me and a lot of people agree you are not staff material and you can get anyone else like Pepe to defend you all you want but at the end of the day you are too immature and not committed enough    

Thanks,

Sniffles aka Ryan aka Ryan Farage aka Ryan

Hey sniffles I wasn't sure of the exact situation,but I saw you spamming chat asking why you got muted/gaged so I told you to make this if it was really a big problem.You also insulting Rachel while she was trying to do a special day and its quite difficult when you have somebody constantly nagging you over the smallest of things.

Considering your a member its quite disappointing to see you acting this way on the server,its even more disappointing the way you dealt with it.I know I told you to make this if it was really that important...She gave you a 10 minute mute for constantly begin annoying then another for spamming chat or whatever.

Your a member try take some things on the chin and if there really is a 'serious' problem I'm sure we look into it.

Don't think this thread needs to go any further,leave it here and try not over-react next time over a small situation.

/lock

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Hey sniffles I wasn't sure of the exact situation,but I saw you spamming chat asking why you got muted/gaged so I told you to make this if it was really a big problem.You also insulting Rachel while she was trying to do a special day and its quite difficult when you have somebody constantly nagging you over the smallest of things.

Considering your a member its quite disappointing to see you acting this way on the server,its even more disappointing the way you dealt with it.I know I told you to make this if it was really that important...She gave you a 10 minute mute for constantly begin annoying then another for spamming chat or whatever.

Your a member try take some things on the chin and if there really is a 'serious' problem I'm sure we look into it.

Don't think this thread needs to go any further,leave it here and try not over-react next time over a small situation.

/lock

The problem is she muted me when i had no idea she was talking because i have muted her on all platforms instead of mutting me and causing this she could've just asked a fellow staff member or said in admin chat that she is speaking and to not to talk over her

Sniffles

Brandon and Rachel summed up most of what to be said in regards to the server situation, and your behaviour completely warranted all of the punishments given.

You having a member of staff muted on a public server is your own fault if you are then found ignorant of that member of staff, regardless of your feelings towards that person. The fact you've even tried to use that as your excuse for being aids, especially as a member, is pathetic.

Whether it's an ongoing joke or some actual cult worship you've got going on, your repeated comments regarding staff/Mintlou and your general demeanour towards situations that are meant to actually be serious - such as unban requests or applications - makes it very hard for any one to take you seriously if you have an actual issue. The way you have handled yourself, including implying that certain staff are inadequate for dealing with you, has been dismal.

The reasons for the mute/gag itself were very petty but you turned it into something stupid. Consider this your warning to get your act together. Leading up to your membership you were able to have the same humour but without being consistently disruptive, don't let the positive side we saw when we gave you membership disappear now.

If you insist on pursuing this, take it to my private messages - though as I say, you've made it very hard to take you seriously at all.
The OB Staff