Sign in to follow this  
ThorbenBAMF

Ba_Jail_Ob_sand_v3 - Guns from armory.

Not to bother anyone at all. I've just heard Eagle say that the map is being removed because you can throw guns from armory and out the wall down to the people that's going out to the stairs. So instead of removing the map wouldn't fixing the problem be a better solution. I'm suggestion this because I like this map. The mancannon and the climbs are awesome.

Well ill be fair with you guys, but I believe the guns are not pushed out the armoury by a button people just pass it truh the wall. And in a sense this is glitching the map. Aswell as spamming guns in the armoury. If I find out this is really going on then I will be very clear. This is not allowed.

I think it definitely needs a fix - just saying it's not allowed won't stop most people trying to get away with it.

I'm sure one of our many talented map makers could put an extra/thicker wall in!

There, i got it to work, im gonna fix this.

Hopfully the map is up and running tomorrow. (starting to compile the map when i go to sleep, and it schould be done when im back from work 4pm)

just hope i didnt break anything.

The walls will be like 5 times thicker.

Right the walls worked fine when the map was done compiling, but there was 1 problem, there was like shitload of costum textures and alot of other costum things, so basicly i broke the map.

I need those texture files and that other costum stuff, or i cant fix the map, sorry