Sign in to follow this  
Jake <3

Notice how all of these subjects are extremely generic?

Right. Since I don't get a chance to talk to many of you whilst trying to stab you in the face...

Hey, I'm Jake.

CS History: Never played before I got an invite into the beta from Valve. Also got a tradeable copy, sold for $30 (more than the full game). People are strange. Played some CS:GO, kinda enjoyed it, found the skill level absurdly high. Also, 5v5 servers only? That sucked. Now there's bigger servers, but no real mods going on.

Bought the CS pack couple of days ago, mostly for the CS:GO preorder, and because I wanted to try out the famous CS/CS:S. CS:S's modding capabilities make the stuff I've seen in TF2 pale in comparison. Stuff like zombie escape, prison break, etc. Very fun.

About me: Iunno. Live with my ladypartner + friends in England, studying Comp Sci at uni, game far too much. Passionate dislike towards Apple + all products.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Hi, high, heil, whatever.

<3

wdBSj.jpg

Re: Notice how all of these subjects are extremely generic?

Well, not really, If you take time to check all the topics (wich will take you quite a long time), than you will see some interesting topics, as well as topics where u think "How the heck did he even manage to get an account here. There are few really STUPID presentations...

Mine was one of the more.. ehm... longer topics ^^"

Conclusion: Not all of these subjects are so equal...

Can't tell if Radagast the Brown or Agent Smith

Y'know, I've never been more confused by a post reply.

The avatar. he can't tell if it Looks like Radagast the brown from The hobbit (and the LOTR trilogy) or Agent Smith from the Matrix..

It's not that hard 0.o