Sign in to follow this  
Rao

unban request (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): Rao

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147383763/

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Attitude

Server Banned From: OB jb

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: So what happen was that me and some one else got freekilled in less than 10secs into the round by some one that didn't even know the rules. I also believe he did not have a mic because the warden asked him why he killed me and some one else and he did not reply. There was 2 admins on at the time, pepe and another one that I do not remember his name. I thought they were going to respawn because we got killed in less than 10secs of the round as i said. But nothing was done. I asked them the name of the player that freekilled and his reply was '' I did not see ''. So I can freekill any one and if the admins don't see any thing they can't do any thing ? That doesn't make any sence... After that I just got a bit rude to the admin that I was talking about and then got banned.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: No

Date of incident: Can't remember, was about 1 or 1/2 week ago.

Hey Rao,

Thanks for following the correct template. First of all, freekilling happens all the time in Jailbreak, it is not always possible to respawn every single player who gets freekilled every single time, mainly due to the freekiller being sorted out and managing through all the raucous. However, freekillers will always be punished with a ctban or ban whenever an admin is on or evidence is provided. Seems like your just a bit salty and can't handle just waiting 1 round. All of that said, you were banned for being a toxic little shit kid. You were banned 4 times now, 2 of them for being toxic and 2 of them for insulting the admins who banned you afterwards. I give you credit for being brave enough to come on team-speak and insulting me there as well after insulting in admin chat though. Your ban will of course stay and any further toxicity by you will result in a much much longer ban, believe me. Come back as a better person after your ban expires.

All the best,
Gunstar