Brake_d0wn

:I (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): Brake_d0wn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51665232

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Countied misbehaving in OB Games ( really. Countied?)

Server Banned From: Outbreak Community TeamSpeak 

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I've could have been kicked rather than be banned for 12hours plus it was on TeamSpeak and we were playing on GTA 5

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?:

Date of incident: 6/25/2016

Hi Brake_down,

First of all, if you think just because we can't ban you on GTA you can mess around, then you just found out, that doesn't work. You are now banned from all of our servers for 12 hours, congrats. This is because you decided to ruin a gather, knowing full well what you were doing. What pisses me off is the fact you think you only deserve a "kick" after what you did and also make a unban request. I really don't know what is actually wrong with you or what you were thinking when you decided to start to destroy all the cars especially when you have played with us before and knew how it all worked.

You will not be getting unbanned, in fact, the next major ban you get will be longer and you will lose your Membership because that is the complete opposite behaviour we expect from our members.

All the best,
Gunstar