ElTigere

ElTigere's Unban (RESOLVED)

Hello, 

I got banned like 5 mins ago for some reason, can i know why please ? i did not wrong on my part...

Please reply asap 

Reagards, ElTigere

Hey ElTigere,

You must follow the template below to make a unban request. It will let us find out the necessary details about the ban and help us assist you.

UnBan/Unmute/UnCT-Ban Request:

Player Name (at time of banning):
SteamID:
Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given:
Server Banned From:
Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate:
Do you have any evidence to support your claim?:
Date of incident:

Please use the above template and edit your post with the details required, thanks.

Edited by Gunstar

Player Name : ElTigere

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96173913

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban reason Given : Unknown

Server Banned from : Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I cant tell, I dont know the reason so i am gonna say its unfair.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: /

Date of incident : 18/05/2016 around 21:30-22:30 EU time

I dont care if i stay banned or not, just give me the reason why .

Regards, ElTigere

Hey ElTigere

In our community we have strict rules against cheating in games, both CS:GO and other games within our community, and this lead to the reason behind your ban. Our staff banned you under the assumption that you had a VAC ban under 100 days old, which was clearly a mistake as you have a game ban which is separate to anything CS:GO or OB related. We do not approve of cheating in other games and if you had done so within our community you would still have been banned, all the same this was a mistake and you will be unbanned in due course.

I apologise on the behalf of our staff for the mistaken ban and also for the slow reply due to recent issues making it more difficult for us to find out why you were banned ourselves. If you have any other issues PM me through the forums or find me on steam.

The OB Staff