Sign in to follow this  
NinjaMunk

Admin Complaint: Tweep

So today on 3/08/2012 I was on the server around about 14:30, just playing a bit and I went on the ct team.

I went to the chopper, like many people on that map do CT or T, to get to the roof of the obstacle course and observer from there. While I was in the air the other ct's failed hard (not my fault) and got killed, so what happens, I get slayed because I wasn't "doing anything usefull". Second round I thought, I'll tell him (which I did...) and I'll get to the chopper to go the roof. This time I get slayed and teamswitched, for something many people do, and many admins do. First I'm a bit pissed but I think, okay, I learned and next time I won't do it.

Then JD gets in the chopper and lands on the roof of the pool, tweep doesn't say anything about it and remains silent. Why? Twist told me it was obvious that he was going to the roof and it wasn't like this for me, while I was already decending and when he saw JD he only was aproaching. First Thing he said was: Oh my God, who's in the chopper this time??? Ready to type !switch [enter name here]. He sees its JD and does nothing.

Once more I come to the conclusion of Twist, it was "obvious" I wasn't helping, while I was getting on a roof which is difficult to acces. How did JD (nothing against him btw, if it was anyone else I would be here 2) not get any complaint while he detoured and was basically a "useless" CT for 2 minutes.

I'd like an explanation and I'd like a good one cos that ain't fair. And that's not my only complaint about tweep but I can't be arsed to type the rest right now, someone else can do that.

-Ninja

I was here.

At the start of the round, you went straight to the chopper and did whatever in it. By this time tweep and the other CTs were trying to get the terrorists under control (as the start of the round is always the hardest) and ofcourse, it failed because a few ran off when nowone was looking, this could have been avoided if you was there watching from a different angle instead of pissing about in the chopper.

So then, tweep slayed you. Not because you was the last CT and wanted to the end the round, but because you were messing about (which you were, don't deny it). Some people may say this was a hasty slay, I probably would have done the same depending on what happened, if I spot a CT in the chopper at the start I always TELL them to stop fucking about and help the CTs. I don't have an issue with this slay however leaving it up to the T's to kill you probably should have been best as it will avoid "ABOOOOOOZE" complaints.

Second round you ran to the chopper just after the terrorists were unstacked on the black and yellow line (again, not a good move). But surely you must know tweep was commanding and doesn't want people in the chopper, so why go there? The round messed up as we reached the tables, so he asked if total could switch you to terrorist because you were being no help what so ever, he was too late in doing this as the round was over.

Next round, because he wanted you on terrorist he slayed, swapped and respawned you. No abuse here. As with JDOG, he went to the chopper after everyone was under control, just do sit on the roof and watch with an AWP. He used the chopper at an appropriate time.

Tweep is a new moderator and he is doing his best to adapt and keep a peaceful environment for everyone. Im pretty sure he means the best for the server and his knowledge of ban times, ban reasons and punishments will improve in time.

just to make a point i did notify my fellow ct's beforehand to let them know i was getting into a better position -on top of the pool- which is impossible to get to normally

-JDOG

I'm not complaining about abuse, I just want a reason becauseI wasnt pissing about, I was getting to the roof, and unless you got footage or were specking me you would know he said, lets get this over with and slayed me, I didn't know it was for the chopper. And ddon't you dare fucking deny that whenever someone CT or T gets in the chopper, the most he get is a fucking slap so dont give me that bullshit.

And JD, I told him I was going there but he ignored me so thats no decent reason.

Well to be honest ninja i do agree with you becuase he has been warned before for changeing his own gravity to do something but also im not saying all admins do it but some do tey give other admins special treatment but tweep i have seen the days you have been admin and you are breaking rules you dont give warning shots for minor offences and at the start of nearly every round you change everyone gravity to low grav and that does get boring after a while.

Also i think some of the new admins are not getting the point of being a admin becuase when ever someone gets freekilled thee is no respawn they are only doing this for themselfes.

Also its clear that some admins not saying any names dont know the rules themselfes.

the most he get is a fucking slap

Depends on the situation doesn't it? If a T gets in the chopper, that doesn't matter (unless he's delaying his lr, in which case he will be slapped)

CT goes there, unless he's being useful he should be given anything ranging from a slap to a slay depending on the situation. Like I said, tweep is new to moderating a PB server so he needs to adapt.

I'll leave this open for him to respond.

EDIT: In response to Rustie's freekill statement, admins can only respawn a definite freekill that they KNOW happened, we deliberately tell our mods/admins not to respawn people who CLAIM freekills, but only ones that they see with their own eyes. However mass freekills are also difficult depending on the situation, if terrorists are all running off and rebelling and CTs are struggling as it is, respawns won't be given. It's one of the those unfortunate scenarios.

Just gonna state, ive seen the chopper madness before. The thing I do is slap CT's who try to go there since there not helping out. There are enough spots to camp with an awp to observe. Comming back at your JD did it later on and didnt get the same treatment. If thats the case im sorry on the behalf of my admin team. Since thats favorotism. Wich I do not respect in any way. Although I do want to add, if you were "warned" not to get to the chopper wich in this case was with a slay. Then why do it again the round after?

If your warned in any way slap/slay/kick or even a simple message learn from it to prevent nasty situations like this one.

Although I do want to add, if you were "warned" not to get to the chopper wich in this case was with a slay.

I was never told it was for that, Tweep said: Where's the last ct? Oh he's in the chopper, he slays and thats all, he didn't say dude don't go in the chopper just stay here, I understood he just did it to end the round.

And the round after that I though, I'll say it in CT chat and it'll be okay, but he didnt respond, I also told him that I was doing it to get higher and provide overwatch, still no response. Then I get teamswitched, for the chopper, while I never got a real warning not to use it.

So today on 3/08/2012 I was on the server around about 14:30, just playing a bit and I went on the ct team.

I went to the chopper, like many people on that map do CT or T, to get to the roof of the obstacle course and observer from there. While I was in the air the other ct's failed hard (not my fault) and got killed, so what happens, I get slayed because I wasn't "doing anything usefull". Second round I thought, I'll tell him (which I did...) and I'll get to the chopper to go the roof. This time I get slayed and teamswitched, for something many people do, and many admins do. First I'm a bit pissed but I think, okay, I learned and next time I won't do it.

Then JD gets in the chopper and lands on the roof of the pool, tweep doesn't say anything about it and remains silent. Why? Twist told me it was obvious that he was going to the roof and it wasn't like this for me, while I was already decending and when he saw JD he only was aproaching. First Thing he said was: Oh my God, who's in the chopper this time??? Ready to type !switch [enter name here]. He sees its JD and does nothing.

Once more I come to the conclusion of Twist, it was "obvious" I wasn't helping, while I was getting on a roof which is difficult to acces. How did JD (nothing against him btw, if it was anyone else I would be here 2) not get any complaint while he detoured and was basically a "useless" CT for 2 minutes.

I'd like an explanation and I'd like a good one cos that ain't fair. And that's not my only complaint about tweep but I can't be arsed to type the rest right now, someone else can do that.

-Ninja

Okay, I first want to draw your attention to the fact that the CT's succeeding is a team effort, in which they work together to control the terrorists. Some people seem to be under this illusion that it is completely the commanders fault; whilst things can go drastically wrong due to a bad or inexperienced commander, when the other CT's aren't working together and all contributing usefully it is virtually impossible to run a successful round.

You weren't really helping at all. At the beginning of the round is a crucial point; once this has been passed it is generally fine. When myself and the other CT's are trying very hard to control this, and it fails, it leaves an incredibly bitter taste in our mouths to see a CT doing something that most would consider "fun", whilst being of no use whatsoever. You weren't helpful at all, and if we had all CT's working together chances are we could have pulled through. Maybe the slay was a little hasty, but it wasn't completely undeserving.

Also, JDOG was in the helicopter well after the round was under complete control. Apparently he did say he was going copter (although I can't say I heard this), and at first my reaction to this wasn't great, but it didn't make any difference to the round so I couldn't really say anything. In your case it had a detrimental effect to the way the round went, as you rendered yourself useless and unhelpful - you didn't fulfil your role in the game at all. And don't claim that you were trying to be helpful, because why anyone would need to be on the roof at obstacle course when we can barely control them at the beginning of the round is beyond me.

I'm not complaining about abuse, I just want a reason becauseI wasnt pissing about, I was getting to the roof, and unless you got footage or were specking me you would know he said, lets get this over with and slayed me, I didn't know it was for the chopper. And ddon't you dare fucking deny that whenever someone CT or T gets in the chopper, the most he get is a fucking slap so dont give me that bullshit.

And JD, I told him I was going there but he ignored me so thats no decent reason.

I didn't say lets get this over with, iirc. You didn't fulfil your role in the game in the slightest, and this was really irritating. I didn't hear you tell me, either.

Well to be honest ninja i do agree with you becuase he has been warned before for changeing his own gravity to do something but also im not saying all admins do it but some do tey give other admins special treatment but tweep i have seen the days you have been admin and you are breaking rules you dont give warning shots for minor offences and at the start of nearly every round you change everyone gravity to low grav and that does get boring after a while.

Also i think some of the new admins are not getting the point of being a admin becuase when ever someone gets freekilled thee is no respawn they are only doing this for themselfes.

Also its clear that some admins not saying any names dont know the rules themselfes.

Woah, slow down here; you have made a lot of accusations in this post. Let me dissect and explain all of your points:

I changed my gravity once, got warned by an admin, and I didn't do it again. Why the hell you decided to bring this up here is beyond me, as you are turning this into "let's stone the new admins whilst we still can". Yes, we are inexperienced and still learning, but the issue has been dealt with so I don't know why you brought this up again.

I don't free kill, and I want to make this clear. When I say back the cell doors I give one warning shot, then I kill if they don't listen. If I say "knife the vent you die" I kill anyone knifing the vent. If I say freeze on the red line and someone tries to jump up to knife me, I kill them. I kill people when they rebel, it is that simple. Don't accuse me of freekilling as that is not true. I make the odd mistake, yes, but I am fair - if people don't follow commands they die. I am not one of those morons who kills people for just jumping. I only kill people if they pose a threat.

Also, the low gravity free days are stopped. Some of the head admins don't like it, so they don't happen now anyway, although I would like to point out this is not power abuse; everyone is equal, and it is just a bit of fun. But, now I see why we can't have nice things, because of people like you who bitch and whine over nothing because you can. What I would like to say is that I only did it around three times, and it was just a laugh. I didn't do it "all of the time", but you seem intend of exaggerating everything. I did it a few times, and that was it.

Also, I can't respawn unless I know they were freekilled. I am playing this game too, if you weren't aware, so it is sometimes hard to see everything that happens.

So yeah, I'm a new admin, and I am still learning, but that slay wasn't completely unjustified as you were not playing your role in the game at all.

I was never told it was for that, Tweep said: Where's the last ct? Oh he's in the chopper, he slays and thats all, he didn't say dude don't go in the chopper just stay here, I understood he just did it to end the round.

And the round after that I though, I'll say it in CT chat and it'll be okay, but he didnt respond, I also told him that I was doing it to get higher and provide overwatch, still no response. Then I get teamswitched, for the chopper, while I never got a real warning not to use it.

It wasn't my responsibility do baby sit the CT's as well as the T's. I didn't hear you say you were going to chopper as at the beginning of the round I was giving commands, if you weren't aware.

Also, Mclovin, although JDOG did it later the round was under control, and it didn't really make any difference. When Ninja was in the chopper it had a hugely negative effect on the round, as we were missing 1/4 of our backup.

Thanks.

Haven't read everything but all I got out of what I read is this:

CHOPPER RUINS EVERYTHING.

And btw JD, you saw you can't get on roof of pool without chopper but the thing is that you can. Just get on armory roof and then use fences at the side to get to it. The chopper is useless and seen here only makes trouble. I never liked it.

And useless CT's.... Most of the time when I'm commanding I only have those but sometimes with admins on it doesn't get sorted out. Which is normal to me, I mean they atleast deserve a chance.

Main conclusion: Don't get pissed off by a game or you'll just end up with these threads.

1. The only real reason why i made this thread was because i wanted an explanation why i got slayed, and from what im hearing it is becos i wasn't helping out, which is one of the first times. I'm mad because i got slayed without a warning and switched without knowing i was doing something you don't like.

If you slayed me because i was "useless" to you it's plain abuse, because people have had to cope with waaaaaaaaay bigger retards and had to sit it out, believe me all of us have had it. But you don't go slaying people immediately, asking people to stop does miracles. Obviously you didn't do that.

People act retarded all the time, it's just a fucking game, first time I do it on CT side I get slayed, we're not playing hardcore roleplay, maybe you hadn't realised that yet?

"let's stone the new admins whilst we still can"

2. Where the fuck did you get that idea from, make one complaint and you're stoning people? Is this a dictatorship or a democracy?

1. The only real reason why i made this thread was because i wanted an explanation why i got slayed, and from what im hearing it is becos i wasn't helping out, which is one of the first times. I'm mad because i got slayed without a warning and switched without knowing i was doing something you don't like.

If you slayed me because i was "useless" to you it's plain abuse, because people have had to cope with waaaaaaaaay bigger retards and had to sit it out, believe me all of us have had it. But you don't go slaying people immediately, asking people to stop does miracles. Obviously you didn't do that.

People act retarded all the time, it's just a fucking game, first time I do it on CT side I get slayed, we're not playing hardcore roleplay, maybe you hadn't realised that yet?

I didn't slay you because you were useless to me, but because you didn't fulfill your role as CT. I couldn't ask you to stop because you were already in the helicopter, but you should have already known that you were in the wrong. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth - and I can safely presume the rest of the CT's - to see a CT who has contributed nothing to the rounds enjoying themselves playing with a helicopter. It's not a case of you can't use it, but the round had barely started and you should know that it is a crucial point of the game.

I might have been a little harsh slaying you, but it wasn't abuse - you did deserve it a little. This whole thing is being thrown right out of proportion here, and you just need to accept that although I might have been a little quick to slay, you were still in the wrong.

"let's stone the new admins whilst we still can"

2. Where the fuck did you get that idea from, make one complaint and you're stoning people? Is this a dictatorship or a democracy?

Since when was that in response to your post? I said that at another user who is telling me off for issues that have already been sorted.

Well Tweep you did it to me today i had no mic but they wanted help on ct so i went on the team for a few rounds to help them out jd gives a command then down strait after it then everyone runs off i start to shoot people becuase i believe there is a rule saying the last commands given by a dead ct carry on for 30 seconds then you started to say something about freekilling people some or some other shit i cant remember and in your other post you put this is nothing to do with bulling the new admin and if fact i have known alot of the admins on this server for quite a while and they know that i would never dream of doing such a thing all im trying to get at that everyone does mistakes and everything but salying ninja when he did something so little was sort or stupid. :lol: