Sign in to follow this  

When Mintlou gets trial............

3 minutes ago, addict -iwnl- said:

No offence but how much asslick are you trying to do so you have higher chance of getting mod?

Neither is telling the players.

The head admin literally gave me some good advice, was being nice but you guys don't know how to obviously follow that. I haven't been rude to anyone on the forums but yeah I understand everyone here likes to asslick some of the admins so they can get member easily or mod or whatever. I haven't done anything wrong on forums, so I don't understand why all of this crowd is here? lol I think one person is enough to make a point, I don't need you 'sidemans' as I call it around here, giving input because I'm not going to take it. 

anyways im off forums since some of you no comprehendo

cya on server, and if you go ct gl hf

You honestly have no braincells do you lol... Use your head before spewing crap from your adolescent mouth (or warrior fingers w.e). You display a great deal of moronic attitude on the forums then demand respect and friendliness from people? While you're at it, stay off forums for good ty.

Just as a word of warning, you will get no where in this community with your current attitude if you don't change you may as we'll say good bye sooner than later.

You are bringing up Jamie as if he wants to be mod, he's been in the community for years and he knows what he wants. He's just a chilled guy who uses the forums and the team speak cause JB has changed and tbh you are proving this as soon as you have connected.

I just seriously hope you change your attitude asap.

Edited by gaffeR