Sign in to follow this  
Pandoric

Why havn't i been promoted to member?

I understand your frustration if you're reading this and your one of the admins observing my trial period ,but i want to be re-invoked as member it said i was accepted , em im not sure if i am a member or not but i get bored of stuff quickly like steam xbox editing.Having said that i also come back alot to steam and xbox editing point being make me member again because when i do come back i don't want to go through this process again for no reason.p.s Biggles, Lynet please refrain from speaking to me it's nothing personal it's just you have nothing constructive to say but cheap sarcasm in all my posts.

Thanks

-panda

Okay, here's a list of reasons:

- You are "leaving steam", so why should you be accepted into a clan?

- You make way to many threads about yourself; this could have been a PM, and that leaving thread wasn't necessary.

- I haven't actually seen you only much at all.

- It is a privilege to be a member, and you haven't earned it yet.

Re-apply in the future, and if you are active around the forums and server, contribute well, and prove that you are a good worthy member you will be accepted. Thread closed.

You went through a trial procedure, I accepted you then reverted it after I saw your "leaving thread". Feel free to re-apply after you make your mind up and stop wasting people's time. Plus the reasons tweep gave.