Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Time travel question.

yeah guys....please remember no electricity, no plugs.

and a car boot size. No planes

I'll take plugs with me.

bard, that's not how electricity works

you can't just attach a plug to a stone wall in palatine hill and make light

darn

AK47, fill the rest of the boot with ammo/mags

I'm now the king of rome

ez

That's actually pretty good choice, all they could do is try to shoot you with a bow.

I would take:

1. An instant camera (I don't know the name in English), I think they would be amazed by the fact that they could somehow freeze a moment of their lifes and take it with them.

2. A robot (some arduino or something) obviously with a good battery not too big so no need for electricity, although once the battery runs out magic will dissappear and they will realize I'm no God.

3. A machine gun. After they realize I'm not a god they will probably try to kill me so I need to defend myself, and at the moment they see a thing that shoots stuff that kills almost immediately they will be scared (hopefully).

Well, that's true too, but I think it would be more of a moral impact, the moment they see that you use that thing and someone dies, they will be afraid. Anyways these are all suppositions and I don't want to derail the thread haha