Sign in to follow this  
ZakTEF

I got banned because of another player...(RESOLVED)

I got banned due to the player Meaty Corr, at my house on the server because he is banned from the server. So this was a troll upon me sorry for inconvenience made i am willing to talk with an admin about the situation, sorry.

Yours faithfully, Zak. ZakTEF.

Hey Zak,

First of all, I know I let you off last time for it, but could you please follow our unban request template from here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5788 as this helps us out and answer you quicker and also sets a good example for other future requests. Secondly, could you get Meaty Corr to post here or message me on Steam, since he was involved with the incident, I am interested to hear his side of the story. As for now, your ban will stay because it was your fault for letting him play on your account and we will not make any exceptions on this. Please update your post with the template in the link I provided above and we will see what needs to happen next.

All the best,

The OB Staff

Talked to both of you on steam, as discussed, your ban will stay and you will just have to wait till it expires tomorrow and the bans on your friend's accounts are increased by a week for trolling on your account and ban evading.

All the best,

The OB Staff