Sign in to follow this  
GingerPopper

Favorite anime series

What sorry, could you just clarify what part of being a naruto fan isn't cringy?

What sorry, could you just clarify what part of being a(n) fan isn't cringy?

There, fixed it for you :glad2:

Not bashing on anime, just saying that being fan of something cartoon-like is cringy.

https://www.google.es/search?q=anime+fa ... 20&bih=947

What sorry, could you just clarify what part of being a naruto fan isn't cringy?

What sorry, could you just clarify what part of being a(n) fan isn't cringy?

There, fixed it for you :glad2:

Not bashing on anime, just saying that being fan of something cartoon-like is cringy.

https://www.google.es/search?q=anime+fa ... 20&bih=947

Being a fan of anything can get to the point of being cringe, however you're targeting the otaku culture and the likes it summons in general fortunatly most arnt like that (most).

However then there's things like this : XMPP65o.jpg

(excuse the obvious photoshop)

and somehow i couldnt care less about the fact if its cringey or not, in my opinion its bloody brilliant

Also to keep on topic here's another one of my favourites : C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/c-the ... ty-control

Nice and short little anime that actually manages to wrap up its story in 11 episodes, doesnt feel rushed or anything.

Good plot and story progression is done quite nicely.

Yeah I expressed myself pretty badly, being a fan of anything (dressing and shit) is cringy. I mean, someone can like a lot a series or anime or whatever but I will always find it irritating when someone goes absolut shithead on something, hell,death metal fans are cringy too, the ones that wear 1000 spikes around their wrists and necks and leather boots and go full black and have all this "the world is shit, i hate everyone, I will not hesitate to kill you :cry1: :cry1: " mentality. Every extreme fan of anything is an absolut retard. I just focus more on anime because I know a couple of people who are exteme anime fans so it gets me out of my nerves more than others, but don't worry, I used to like anime too, I'm not a hypocrite!

To sum up: only way not to be cringy is having braincells.

And I'll stop derailing the thread, sorry. To fix it a bit I'll say what anime series I've watched:

• Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • A bit of Bleach
  • Berserk