Sign in to follow this  
Oldmike

CSGO autoexec

Hey guys, i'm currrently making an autoexec for CS:GO and planning on posting the complete version soon. Was wondering if you guys would like to make any requests for me to put in the config before posting the complete file. I have a decent amount of knowledge about scripting in CS so feel free to make any requests and if i have no idea how to do it, there is always google ! :D

List of added scripts & options:

-Jumpthrow bind

-LJ bind

-BHOP (mwheeldown/up)

-Game Instructor Defuse Bind (HOLD "KEY")

-No tutorial or Info messages

-Drop C4 Bind (1 key press)

-Mouse options

-Buy Script

-Sound Management

-Increase Decrease Radar Size (Change key to the bind to whatever you want)

-HUD Options

-Netgraph activate when TAB is pressed

-Display Damage with Switch Script

-Rates

-Some Extras

-Clear Decals

-Show current crosshair settings (bind "key") ----- can add viewmodel & bob if requested

I heard some people discussing a bind which changes your cross-hair so it's easier to line up smokes like this.

After browsing through some older Reddit threads it looks possible, but complicated.

I assume you want me to make it some sort of toggle/hold key? I can make this if you want.

I think a toggle would but nice, but honestly I was just brainstorming

alias smokeCrosshair "smokeGrenadeCrosshairSetup; alias smokeToggle normalCrosshair"
alias normalCrosshair "normalCrosshairSetup; alias smokeToggle smokeCrosshair"
bind "keyOfChoice" "smokeToggle"

As to what I would want added, a bind to change resolution, before changing it back to the default resolution. Fixing the leader-board issue would be amazing. Something like:

bind "keyOfChoice" "mat_setvideomode 1920 1080 0; mat_setvideomode 1920 1080 1"

alias smokeCrosshair "smokeGrenadeCrosshairSetup; alias smokeToggle normalCrosshair"

As to what I would want added, a bind to change resolution, before changing it back to the default resolution. Fixing the leader-board issue would be amazing. Something like:

So your default resolution is 1920 1080 - 16:9 i assume? I might be able to work something out, i will wait for more responses and then i will try to add them in the config.

With fixing leader-board issue you mean like it sometimes bugs out and TAB doesn't respond anymore?

I really like this suggestion would help fix leaderboard glitch :D

and for mike Im thinking of a bind that would be useful in comp where maybe you can have team chat/voice muted so that you can concentrate on the clutching and being able to hear foot steps better without people shouting through the mic. Wonder if thats possible

and for mike Im thinking of a bind that would be useful in comp where maybe you can have team chat/voice muted so that you can concentrate on the clutching and being able to hear foot steps better without people shouting through the mic. Wonder if thats possible

That should be easy. Do you want it to be just 1 button to toggle voicechat on and off. Or do you want a complete "clutch" toggle script which mutes and also increases the game volume. But while playing a comp you should useally always play 0.7 volume or higher.

]

Does that actually work? been looking for a smoke crosshair toggle for ages?!?!

That should be easy. Do you want it to be just 1 button to toggle voicechat on and off. Or do you want a complete "clutch" toggle script which mutes and also increases the game volume. But while playing a comp you should useally always play 0.7 volume or higher.

i think a "clucth" toggle script will be better as it can make footsteps louder and let you be more aware.

i think a "clucth" toggle script will be better as it can make footsteps louder and let you be more aware.

I use this:

Bind F7 "toggle voice_enable"

best bind ever, I play jailbreak while everyone is muted so much, just follow the markers :P