Sign in to follow this  
Raw

ba_jail_blackops_v3

In my opinion this map should be changed. It contains 1 gun cell, and 1 cell leading to another gun. Since this is way too much, ct's have a very tough time and with good rebellers this map is almost impossible to even make it out of cells.

The vent is quickly destroyed, so quick, that CT's never can make it on time. Maybe this needs a fix, or get the gun cell removed. It also lacks games, or it just needs the CT to be very creative. Rebelling is just too easy on this map.

In my opinion this map should be changed. It contains 1 gun cell, and 1 cell leading to another gun. Since this is way too much, ct's have a very tough time and with good rebellers this map is almost impossible to even make it out of cells.

The vent is quickly destroyed, so quick, that CT's never can make it on time. Maybe this needs a fix, or get the gun cell removed. It also lacks games, or it just needs the CT to be very creative. Rebelling is just too easy on this map.

Can't agree more. It's the current-day version of Lockdown, with less games. Not only that but it has an 11 minute round time, which you don't seem to even be able to change use /cvar. Meaning that if you _do_ get a successful round, you'll run out of time unless you do a terrible game.

It would be cool if it will be swapped by umbrella, i miss that map so much...

Umbrella needs to come back

ba_jail_umbrella_f6 is on the maplist at the moment! (At least, I believe it is, try nominating and seeing if it appears there).

No it is not in the nominate list! I already told this to conor once and he said he will be looking into it, but after a month i have still not seen umbrella :(

I think there are factors that you haven't mentioned that also hold this map back.

1. Cells auto at 10:15, 45 seconds into the map, meaning you can't find the gun in the cells, because they're so many cells.

2. You can't see all around the cells. There is a barrier blocking your vision to the back of the cells, so the Ts can just hide the gun there, and you can't find it.

3. USP-S is random, so you can't eliminate it in cells.

4. There's a zeus in cells

5. Ts can open armoury, and the armoury entrance is very close to the exit of the map

Overall, I think the map's games are good (Ice Hockey, Race, Climb, BasketBall, and a cool climb). Although the following needs to be done:

Remove Zeus Cell, gun cell, push back the time for cells to open, add a cell button, increase time it takes to open vents, and stop the Ts being able to open armoury.