Sign in to follow this  
b3NdY

J-Bo (b3NdY) Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: J-Bo (b3NdY)

Date of Birth: 2/9/1999

Country/Location: UK Poole

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99811192

Games Played: i have played a various amount of games in my life, i play csgo, dota 2, tf2, H1Z1, rocket league and loads more, but it all started with me playing crash bandicoot: Wrath of cortex when i was 5. i realy love playing Jailbreak, surf and even 1v1 arena servers on csgo, but my dream is to be a csgo pro.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I have roughly 100hr mixed between jailbreak and teamspeak but been around for around for 5 months.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I understand how to game mode works and how outbreak runs it, i am confident i understand all of the rules. i am easy to talk to and not afraid to take control. i am calm most of the time but everyone has their bad days. when no admins or staff are online i can keep the server calm and most of the people happy, i have a good imagination which helps come up with new games and activities for the server.

Tell us a little something about yourself? Ok so i was born in pook UK and i live here with my mum and dad and little brother, we were just fine but one day my mum and dad decided they want something different for both of us so they decided to move to australia because it was hot, had loads more wildlife and overall a new lifestyle.

when we moved when i was 7 we loved it there but after a while my dads back was getting really bad and we couldn"t pay for the house anymore so we moved down to brisbane, it was a massive 3 day drive and on one of thge night we rolled out sleeping bads and slept next to the highway (there were fucking huge railings) so we were safe.

when we got their we lived in a house about 1hr from the city, we had no fucking internet which sucked, after 3 months we got kinda depressed because of the shit move, but it happens, so we all decided to come back to england to see family etc. it was a good 9 years though never forget it. now we live back in poole, we have been living here for about 6 months now and it alright so far. now i have a good job at curry"s pc world, but go to the worst school. that prety much sums up my life.

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)? I had joined this server on september 2015 so my answer is no. when i joined i wasnt online on the server or the forums that much but when it hit january 2016 my activity was alot better. my activity on the forums has been pretty good i try to post daily( not spam and do stupid posts but to just be active and make constructive posts & comments)

Thanks for taking to time to read my application

Haven't see you in ages on the server or teamspeak,you need should of waited and got active again before you applied.

This is quite similar to what ShearsOG did not so long ago.

You got denclined, disappeared, then came back to reapply without giving the people who declined you any reason to accept you this time. If anything I would say you have less of a chance than your last application.

Hi B3ndy,

Your timing to apply was not great since you have not made a post or an appearance since February, this was also when you made your last application which was rejected for your lack of integration (Along with a ban you received for freekilling). Therefore, unfortunately, I must decline this application for the reasons that I stated a moment ago.

If you have serious intentions to join our community, please make a good effort to show your face around the community both on the forum and in-game. Disappearing and then making an application is not the suitable route forward.

The next date you are eligible to apply is the 5th May

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,