Sign in to follow this  
Iszuka™

Member Trades?

mature cheddar & red onion Kettle Chips for 2 pints of whole milk

PayPal does conversions

Besides, 1x pack of crisps isn't worth 2 pints of milk. Unless you bought the crisps from fucking Waitrose.

It's a big pack, 150 grams. Very low float, little to no wear. Average market price is £1.99. I'm willing to accept a lowball offer of whole milk (not even organic, just regular) because I want the milk more. It's good deal, I could be asking for 4 pints but I want a quick trade.

First of, Jak, lmafo, that made me giggle.

Secondly, this genunily dosent sound like a bad idea at all. I would make it member+ only, if you got member in OB I guess people can trust you....*awkwardly remembering all VAC'd past members*

But that aside, there are people who would like to trade but they might not have each other on steam. While the point could be argued that it's easy to add anyone I think having sort of an OB official trading section or whatever would be cool. One thread would get spammed/hard to find shit/would just be awful. A whole section means you could have dedicated threads to stuff and people could make their own.

I'm behind this idea 100%