Sign in to follow this  
OfficialAndy

Unban request (Resolved)

Player Name Andy FadeBets

SteamID: 76561198121537861

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Ignoring Admins

Server Banned From: Jb and ts? wtf

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: Okay first of lall i was kinda afk because of school work so i was tabbed out of the game alot and when i was on the game i played to i died. I got banned for ignoring admins by IrishChamp, i was on and off CSGO for 1-2maps before i got banned, It all started with my name being Andy FadeBets some staff people said it was fine because it wasnt a url but Irish was telling me that it wasnt fine so yesterday when he said that i changed my name to Andy. But when i got to school today my school pc changed my name auto because it was Andy FadeBets i was in class so i didnt really notice it. Soo yes i think the TS ban is unfair because i got banend on ts for ignoring admins on jb?

BTw if i wrote FadeBets WAS a site its not a site anymore i just have it there because why not. its like if your name is Popey > Skill you would get ban for having skill in your name? Like skill.com? This does not make any sens...

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: You can call my teacher.

Date of incident: 07.03.2016

Soo in the end idc about the jb ban but why did i get ts ban?

I've discussed the ban plenty with you via PM and if you still have any questions feel free to message me.

In regards to the TS ban:

When you receive a JB Ban, it's community wide, not just on the gameserver. Your TeamSpeak ban will expire at the same time as the JailBreak one.

I hope you'll come back after the ban with an adjusted attitude towards staff members, or else these bans will become frequent and more lengthy.

All the best

IrishChamp

Accualy you didnt respond to me. but i guess i follow the 2names = ban like Andy Something = ban. But why only me?

I replied to every message you've sent me, and have the logs to prove it. Now you've unfriended me for some reason and gotten rid of the one direct contact line you have with me, the person who knows all the details about this ban

If you're going to be as immature about this whole thing about this thing as you currently are and tell lies via your unban request, then you have no place in this community.

Hello Andy

After a brief discussion with the admin team, we have decided that we will be upping your ban to one week due to your disrespectful attitude towards Irishchamp and various other staff members on a variety of different occasions. Please use this time to improve your attitude and come back as a changed person, respecting our rules and our moderators. Please also refrain from compulsively lying on unban requests.

All the best,

The OB Staff