Sign in to follow this  
Shift

Peanut Zeus issues

Doesn't matter if you have a bind or not to say "i shot the zeus." There is physically not enough time when the round starts for the T in the zeus cell to turn around, pick up the zeus, fire the zeus and and use the bind before a warden says shoot the zeus to die. Either way, what is the point in picking up the zeus to fire it in your cell as the round begins before the warden says anything.

This is not true.

Hold S as the text "Terrorist/Counter-terrorist wins" comes up at the end of a round, have auto-change enable when picking up weapons and spam left click will make you shoot the zeus faster than any commander can command.

Sure it's most likely that noone does it but you can not prove that.

Leave the zeus, if anyone gets killed from it...shit happens.

Leave zeus cell alone, keep on commanding. Tired of delayed rounds just because of a zeus #Clouds

Doesn't matter if you have a bind or not to say "i shot the zeus." There is physically not enough time when the round starts for the T in the zeus cell to turn around, pick up the zeus, fire the zeus and and use the bind before a warden says shoot the zeus to die. Either way, what is the point in picking up the zeus to fire it in your cell as the round begins before the warden says anything.

This is not true.

Hold S as the text "Terrorist/Counter-terrorist wins" comes up at the end of a round, have auto-change enable when picking up weapons and spam left click will make you shoot the zeus faster than any commander can command.

Sure it's most likely that noone does it but you can not prove that.

Leave the zeus, if anyone gets killed from it...shit happens.

Leave zeus cell alone, keep on commanding. Tired of delayed rounds just because of a zeus #Clouds

+1

We are all online, but the next problem, how do we get this from the forums too the server? There will always be people to call to shoot the zeus.

It just depends on what the warden wants, and yes, a good ct keeps distance if he knows they have a zeus

I'd have to agree with the others in saying that it's not a big deal. It's fine to spend a little bit trying to get the guy to shoot it, but I dont think it's fair to kill someone, unless it's your very first command. You've got to be aware that there is 25 other Ts waiting to play games on peanut, and as long as you have mildly competent CTs it shouldn't be too huge of a problem.

I'd have to agree with the others in saying that it's not a big deal. It's fine to spend a little bit trying to get the guy to shoot it, but I dont think it's fair to kill someone, unless it's your very first command. You've got to be aware that there is 25 other Ts waiting to play games on peanut, and as long as you have mildly competent CTs it shouldn't be too huge of a problem.

Yeah but cereal, ive seen you personally many times make such a big deal out of the zeus, even spending minutes trying to get rid of it. You were one of the reasons of this post.

Yes blame the admins and their abusive ways. I wish the regulars could votemute/gag them.

Should do a better job, thats all :)

-

Ive seen people been slayed for killing people in the zeus cell (including myself) and people allowed to get away with it. Same mods do the same decision or changes their mind every so often. Makes no sense but imo, CTs shouldnt be so close in the first place. Have seen people ignore it and go on with the round, which, imo, works alot better.