Sign in to follow this  
Shift

Recoring software help :3

Hey, before on the server when no admins or mods are on ive come across people abusing or freekilling, and as well ive wanted to mess around with some ideas on youtube.

Ive downloaded obs, but im not very good with using it, ive followed tutorials on youtube but still had probelms, if anyone has used obs or can suggest and easy for noobs recoring system would be a big heal.

Thanks.

+Edit

Best editing software :), sony vegas any good?

Edited by Guest

Bind a key to record a demo or keep FRAPS open and ready to record at a hotkey.

Never heard of 'obs' personally.

I will try out fraps

Obs - Open broadcast software, used for streaming mostly but can do both.

I would personally use FRAPS as I downloaded OBS it looked confusing and anyone can work with FRAPS.

I have Sony Veagas 13 I don't know how to really use it to its extreme but I know the basics.

I used fraps ever since I made an youtube account. But the downside is very big files.

OBS is very easy to get into if you are asking me.

Fraps is confusing what you on.

I use obs basically keep your game open (cs go) click global sources and do add game capture then select cs go and there's other options if you wanna keep your mouse cursor etc.

Then go settings > broadcast settings set where you want your videos to be put in.

The also go to hotkeys and touch whatever you need there.

Then you're pretty good to go.

If there are any other things you need, i can try and help :P

Im using fraps atm and its working fine but i can only uploard in 360p, anyway to fix that, no editing just pure uploard btw.

I used fraps some years ago when I used to edit and I never had that problem. Do you have the full version? If not then get it., if yes then google the problem.

Im using fraps atm and its working fine but i can only uploard in 360p, anyway to fix that, no editing just pure uploard btw.

I used fraps some years ago when I used to edit and I never had that problem. Do you have the full version? If not then get it., if yes then google the problem.

Yeah the full version is £15, so im not gunna get it yet, im pretty sure that is the problem.

Yeah the full version is £15, so im not gunna get it yet, im pretty sure that is the problem.

Crack it or torrent it.

Dont know a single person whos actually brought fraps xD

also the only way to get highly quality on videos is by rendering them in a video editing software i.e sony vegas or WMM.

rendering just means it takes longer to do

If its of any help i have a 720p render settings for WMM if needed.

Hey, before on the server when no admins or mods are on ive come across people abusing or freekilling, and as well ive wanted to mess around with some ideas on youtube.

Ive downloaded obs, but im not very good with using it, ive followed tutorials on youtube but still had probelms, if anyone has used obs or can suggest and easy for noobs recoring system would be a big heal.

Thanks.

+Edit

Best editing software :), sony vegas any good?

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5786

You can record ingame footage using DEMO's I much prefer to use this for ingame matters as fraps can sometimes screw your fps over.

Also sony vegas is the best, But it may be hard to find a legit cracked copy to download as it costs like 200£ xD. WMM is also fine for amateur stuff like i do

I'm not sure how to torrent last time I tried it failed... AS WELL As that I've tryed using demos but I've had trouble with that as well :) Josh or anyone can help with torrenting fraps thanks. :3