Sign in to follow this  
Cereal

Unban request (RESOLVED)

Hey it's Cereal, I've not been banned I'm writing this on behalf of ZCube. THIS IS NOT Z-CUBE, THIS IS CEREAL. I am well aware that Z Cube is not the most popular person on the server, and this is not going to help the way I look to mod+s.

I know that ZCube has been gagged over 100 times, and banned mulitple times, as well as been disreptful to admins, but he is so sincerely sorry it's outrageous. He even tried to replicate the OB using plugins and spent many hours trying to edit the server making it so similar to OB, he loved the server so much. I know that ZCube can be a toxic induvidual but I honestly believe he does it in a joking friendly way. He's told me personally that he is going to change, and I know it's different this time and he's really commited to making himself a better person.

If you're considering unbanning him, but dont believe he's changed, please message him and see.

Hey Cereal,

Threads like these won't help at all. If anything, will usually make it worse. We have already talked about this with Z-Cube himself and won't go into further discussion. I even gave him a chance to have the ban reduced but he didn't want it. Going on an alt-account to sneakily play while banned and getting banned AGAIN, certainly won't get him an unban. The permanent ban will stay, so don't bother making anymore requests. Thank you.

All the best,

The OB Staff.