Sign in to follow this  
Lurker

Vinesauce anybody?

Anybody follows vinesauce stream community? These fellas can make you laugh even if you spent your whole savings on gambling.

This is vinny, he started the community from 2010, he is usually known for corruptions/tomadachi soap opera/longplays of games

Recently he formed his own band called "Red Vox" and I also suggest you check out his music (Pink Floyd/Alternative/Psychodelic genre ). He is from the USA and his comedy comes from the way he impersonates a handful of celebrities and his italian stories before coming to the states.

This is joel, he is right after vinny in terms of popularity, he is known for destroying operating systems/bootleg of popular games/abandonware... Like vinny, he is also a musician but coming from the metal genre(he has some songs on his bandcamp). He is from Sweden and he is known for his "unique memes" he started from his popular videos.

If you have a rainy or bad day, suggest checking them out for relaxation purposes.

P.S: I follow them ever since they formed and I have to say, I haven't even thought of worrying whenever I see my subbox with their streams, note they aren't "youtubers", they are streamers and not your ordinary streamers with 1:2 ratio of their webcam on the screen and their commentary about donating and subscribing every 5minutes while talking.

Not sure if this is advertising, just wanted to share this with all of those who sometimes get angry or annoyed by whatever they have daily issues with.

Joel destroyed the OS, not vinny. There was actually a guy at PAX talking about vinny destroying the OS and mixing him up with joel.

Well the weirdness come from their choice of streaming abandoned and weird games that get them to form their own targetbase suited for the streamer's personality.

I watch them since 2010, and I never really felt out of place with the community and the streamers, they really deliver on entertainment and laughs. What I supplemented are their most popular videos, but myself really can't say it's their really best ones.

The Fantabolous game was the better fantastic game because of the updated memery :D