Sign in to follow this  
Raw

Raw Freakz Member App! (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Raw Freakz

Date of Birth: 11th March 1995

Country/Location: The Netherlands

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:91346866

Games Played: I play alot of CSGO at the moment, sometimes RS that good old game :) I also used to frequently played LoL, but im on a break now. Any other games i play is GTA V, BF4, Rainbow six siege, COD BO2, Simcity and looking forward to buy fallout or assasins creed, maybe far cry. Minecraft was a game i played alot 4 years ago, but i quitted.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I think im playing like 2 months on te server right now. Gametracker showed me i have been around for approx. 160 hours on the server.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I think i can bring the community some good gameplay, a lot of fun and gathers if u guys are up for. You can have alot of fun with me and some top class GE aim *uhg silver ugh*. Just don't take things too seriously, and willing to try out new things. Also i think im quite helpful. I'm always open for questions and in for some good jokes.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Tim, 20 years old and live in The Netherlands, close to finn if u like to know. I am an IT student, starting february and already have a degree in clinical chemistry and Hematology. I am very happy with my girlfriend and often do fun things. I visit alot of parties and festivals with hardstyle music so u can find me there. Also im alot with my friends and game from time to time.

Is this your first post? No i can read :)

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)? No, im roughly around for 2 months on the servers and forums, and spent some hours on the TS server, although i can be more active on the TS. Often when i play a game i hate it to have TS open, because of in game chat. When im not in a game that requires voice that, you will definitly find me on the TS! Although im not that speak much person, I am trying to get on the TS more and be up for that sexy voices.

I had a ban in the past, 2 months ago in my days i just joined the server. I naded a stack of T's because i was somewhat on fire. I felt sorry for what i did right then, since i was tilted but that should not be a reason. Unban thread right here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6927

Edited by Guest

I'm afraid it's going to have to be a -1 from me for now. At the moment you are a little too unruly on the JB server and seem to get rather ragey/trolly in mixes and gathers. You need to learn to stop being so immature and crying when something doesn't go your way.

I'm afraid it's going to have to be a -1 from me for now. At the moment you are a little too unruly on the JB server and seem to get rather ragey/trolly in mixes and gathers. You need to learn to stop being so immature and crying when something doesn't go your way.

Thank you popey for the constructive critisim, i can definitly recognize this and will work on it!

I find raw freakz as a good person to speak to. Yes, he is fun on the Jailbreak server and is highly active within the community. There are moments of rage / anger which I do see appear every so often, more needed than usual.

Im 50/50 too, but I'd be closer on the edge of a +1.

Good luck on your application however.

-1 Again as Popey says. I feel that you can't take a joke, because you seem to lose your cool quickly. So calm down a bit and integrate with other members :) and if you improve, you will have more of a chance next time.

I would like to thank you all either if you reactions are more positive or negative. Every comment has something useful in it, with things i can work on. Definitly picking the tips up!

you seem pretty cool and chill sometimes, but if you get killed in jb sometimes , you start swearing etc and getting a bit rowdy, which we all do sometimes, but if you improve on this you will defo get member.

Would like to thank everyone for the reaction, if its a -1 or +1!

Every reaction can help to improve myself, and will defenitly take them in mind <3