Sign in to follow this  
Dank Potato

Appeal for knock. (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): knock

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:136655168

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Cheating

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I know that knock is NOT cheating and there is no evidence.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: No evidence to counter the evidence you provided so no.

Date of incident: 2/1/16

You know I hate to say I told you so, but...

Also implying that mods need evidence to ban someone rofl, ever heard of admin discretion? This ban is coming directly from UnSeen himself anyway. (who is basically co-owner)

Just to reply to this for everyone else's knowledge.

Knock was banned as he was cheating. He had been banned previously for this and shouldn't have been unbanned, he was unbanned last time due to a lack of understanding between members of the admin team and it was a farce. This time round we've spent a long time gathering evidence from a LOT of games and as an entire admin team (and trusted individuals who we know have a good judgement in these matters) we agreed that he deserved a ban.

There is no obligation from us to share all of the evidence we have - if we shared and made a court case out of every situation then OB would be a mess. As Jamie said, it's admin discretion. This ban will not be lifted.

If you wish to discuss this further PM me either over the forums or on steam, but I stand firm on this decision and it won't be changed.