Sign in to follow this  
PEPSIMOJI

muted for 30 minutes - daffy (MUTE EXPIRED)

UnBan/Unmute/UnCT-Ban Request:muted for 30 mins - DAFFY

Player Name (at time of banning): NA LCS > EU LCS

SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198228846772/

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: muted for 30 mins

Server Banned From: outbreak jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate:

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: i would like to confirm this with daffy himself

Date of incident: 12/13/2015

story: i get swapped from ct at the beginning of a round because of a few too many ct's, on mic i ask for a respawn please? i say it a few times maybe my mic is bad( but im getting a new one soon ), he doesn't seem to hear me because i said it quietly over a bunch of people. A few moments later i get muted for 30 minutes. On admin chat i ask why was i muted and he said i was muted because i was mic spamming?

edit: sorry daffy i apologized if i offended you after you muted me nor respawned me when the round began when i said "wow thanks what a great admin you are" , took it as a mean sort of way when i said it with a bit of anger i felt, i just felt that i was being ignored and there were so many opportunites to respawn me about 1 min then a few people died. I would just like to confirm asking for a respawn vs mic spamming which i was definitely not doing... you could barely hear me as my mic is very quiet

seriously, was this worth your time - let alone mine?

if you couldn't hear me could you atleast mute me for like 5 mins to let alone fix my mic? instead of a 30 min mute and telling me i was mic spamming which i explained multiple times i wasn't...

Your mic was/is awful. The fact that I muted it straight away just shows it was pretty poor.

Secondly, and I cannot stress this enough: IT WAS A FUCKING 30 MINUTE MUTE. AND YOU POST A COMPLAINT ABOUT IT?

lHlAa.gif

Your mic was/is awful. The fact that I muted it straight away just shows it was pretty poor.

Secondly, and I cannot stress this enough: IT WAS A FUCKING 30 MINUTE MUTE. AND YOU POST A COMPLAINT ABOUT IT?

lHlAa.gif

Damn that hurts my feelings. Alright if you dont want to talk about it since the mute is over can you just close this then, i was just trying to prove my point, people can still hear me and i know its bad, but not bad enough to mute me for 30 minutes and misunderstand it as mic spamming.

lHlAa.gif

Damn that hurts my feelings. Alright if you dont want to talk about it since the mute is over can you just close this then, i was just trying to prove my point, people can still hear me and i know its bad, but not bad enough to mute me for 30 minutes and misunderstand it as mic spamming.

dont wanna be a bitch hear but you are playing jailbreak where people talk all the time and people with bad mics is stressfull. i wish some people took their time to know what they sound like in game ( open console and type voice_loopback 1 ) check for yourself. i understand your point bro but you need to understand that alot of people join the server and talk with a horribile mic sometimes its painfull and yes you can expect an instant mute.

lHlAa.gif

dont wanna be a bitch hear but you are playing jailbreak where people talk all the time and people with bad mics is stressfull. i wish some people took their time to know what they sound like in game ( open console and type voice_loopback 1 ) check for yourself. i understand your point bro but you need to understand that alot of people join the server and talk with a horribile mic sometimes its painfull and yes you can expect an instant mute.

thanks i understand for the future. On a side note, how do i delete this post or lock it?