Sign in to follow this  
Guest BabyMonkey

Unban Request

Player name: BabyMonkey {And still is}

User ID: STEAM_0:0:35674582

Ban reason: Accidental free killing

Plead: I was playing on the server one time late at night, and in one match, a group of T's ran inside a tower which was full of AWP sniper rifles. In this situation I ran up the stairs and open fired on all T's in the tower, which was about five, and killed them before they done any damage to my fellow CT's. Because all of the T's in the tower were dead, I didn't have a witness for what really happened. All the other CT's and T's just saw my name killing five T's. And I was believed to be freekilling. This event, to be honest, has pissed me off. But if this could be fixed, and I result un-banned from CT, it would be very helpful.

Thanks.

If no commands are given, the T's are allowed to run up the tower and take the guns. Once they hit you they are rebels. Since you shot most of them without them doing damage, it was considered freekilling thus the ban. I suggest reading the rules first before just opening fire on some T's.

On another note: Am I allowed to post on these? If not, you can just remove this.

If no commands are given, the T's are allowed to run up the tower and take the guns. Once they hit you they are rebels. Since you shot most of them without them doing damage, it was considered freekilling thus the ban. I suggest reading the rules first before just opening fire on some T's.

What he said, those were freekills. For taking the time to write out an unban request I'll unban you if i see you but please read the rules and try not to freekill again. http://www.outbreak-community.com/rules

On another note: Am I allowed to post on these? If not, you can just remove this.

Not really unless you were involved in the incident, but what you said was okay.

Yes, I appreciate the reply's, but orders were given to freeze. After they were out of the cell, some then continued into the AWP tower. So they were rebels, five of them and armed.

Is there a way I can get unbanned

I will unban you from CT, however please take note of the above points.

Also, it is advisable to have a working mic to be a CT so you can give commands at some stage, this is something Im going to crack down on due to the lack of good CTs these days.

Thanks so much Twist. Yes I will take into account all the points given. And finally be able to use my new mic :')

I'm REALLY sorry to be posting this here, but are you the guy i was singing 'Baby monkey, baby monkey, riding on a PIGGGG baby monkey' with?