Sign in to follow this  
Skillershark

Methods of Transport

In the morning my housemate drives us to our work, he is very slow and bad at braking. He also puts on radio 4 which is very boring in such a slow journey.

In the evening a work colleague drives us back. He drives quickly and is good at lane merging and such. He puts on nice music and we have quite a bit of banter.

So mornings are boring as fuck and evenings are great.

9/10 I will get the public bus to school, but I appear to have a problem. I am forced to get a bus which gets me into school 40 minutes early because I don't want to get caught up with all the S1s/2s/3s and their screaming and whatnot :cry1:

9/10 I will get the public bus to school, but I appear to have a problem. I am forced to get a bus which gets me into school 40 minutes early because I don't want to get caught up with all the S1s/2s/3s and their screaming and whatnot :cry1:

Lmfao. I was like 30 mins early for college via college bus, yet all classrooms was locked when I got there. pain in the buttttttt D;