Sign in to follow this  
The Untainted One

Runescape Deadman Mode

I've played runescape for 9 years, deadman mode didn't appeal to me at all, even though I'm/was a huge pker pre-eoc, and even made a couple of vids. PvP everywhere is fun as in PvP worlds, but being able to be attacked everywhere just doesn't seem fun at all, even with the high risk, high reward system, RuneScape is just a chill game, where you can afk and woodcut or whatever, I don't want to be glued to my screen watching for pkers while i'm just fishing or something

gimme the vids plox

I've played runescape for 9 years, deadman mode didn't appeal to me at all, even though I'm/was a huge pker pre-eoc, and even made a couple of vids. PvP everywhere is fun as in PvP worlds, but being able to be attacked everywhere just doesn't seem fun at all, even with the high risk, high reward system, RuneScape is just a chill game, where you can afk and woodcut or whatever, I don't want to be glued to my screen watching for pkers while i'm just fishing or something

gimme the vids plox

I took down all of my RS vids except for a couple recent ones, here's an rsps one from when i was at my peak performance of pking

and here I got onto SML, skip to 45sec

Yeah I understand, you don't want such a high risk for such a chill game.

What do you think about darkscape?

Yeah I understand, you don't want such a high risk for such a chill game.

What do you think about darkscape?

Same way, RuneScape for me is just a lay back and chill game and ds/deadman require you to be glued to your screen unless you're in a safe zone, not my thing.