Sign in to follow this  

Ban Request: M9lel (RESOLVED)

Player Name: M9lel

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:45828484

Why should he be banned: Bhop script.

Evidence: Da Evidence

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge):

25th of October 2015 around 2.40am

I don't have anything to do with this player but since I asked this thing before on the forum and didn't get any answer which was in majority, I say it once again. I also use my mouse for bhop by applying macros in the extra buttons, it doesn't use any external program as everything is inside the mouse. Is this against rules?

He was already banned but I watched the demo to confirm it, he was balantly scripting . Perm'd.

I don't have anything to do with this player but since I asked this thing before on the forum and didn't get any answer which was in majority, I say it once again. I also use my mouse for bhop by applying macros in the extra buttons, it doesn't use any external program as everything is inside the mouse. Is this against rules?

In my opinion that shouldn't be allowed since it gives you an unfair advantage over other players. For example there's a mouse that you configure so you don't have recoil in-game. Just imagine how unfair that is. I even heard of people getting overwatch'd because of it.

Just to answer your question, no we do not allow this.

/locked.