Sign in to follow this  
SlayerX

SlayerX Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: SlayerX

Date of Birth: 10/06/87

Country/Location: Rindal - Norway

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2543345

Games Played: i Play csgo , WoW , GtaV , Guildvars 2 (moust in the weekend when iam board) , Mad MAx

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I have not been on the server for long time,1-2weeks on top:! but for the first time i just loggd in i fall in love with this server and everyone is awesome love them all :D i see this community is verry good

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can bring humor , and a nice guy so want everyone to feel it like home.. more i don't know so mutch atm , will do my best to bring Best possible qualities to the server

Tell us a little something about yourself: yea iam a nice guy 28y from norway do play csgo OB server everyday since i found yu guys love it there :D

i do code mutch when iam not online have 2-3 websites 1 textbased mafia game i can show if someone will see it but it's all norwegian

i live with my gf so also play csgo we do play comp alot :D

If u need more info just pm me :) iam not the guy so write so mutch , so it's hard now since haven't written so mutch since i was on school :O and that many many years ago :O

Cheers

-SlayerX-

Hi SlayerX,

Unfortunately your application will be an instant decline. You need to have been active within the community for at least one month. You need to integrate with the people of the community itself, make relevant not spammy posts on the forums and hop onto teamspeak. Next time you can apply is on the 29th of October.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff