Sign in to follow this  
b3NdY

b3NdY's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: b3NdY

Date of Birth: 2/9/99

Country/Location: UK Poole

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99811192

Games Played: i have over 100 games on main.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? probably 1month+

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: i am easy to get along with i am mates with alot of ppl ans had some chats with some of the staff, i have alot of friends who play csgo and i could get them to join the server, and i have 481hrs on csgo so i have alot of experience on JB etc.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is connor and im AUSTALIAN and <3 video games.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

It's a -1 from me dude,I have not seen you on the teamspeak at all and your not active on the forums.I wish you luck with your app,and hope to see you on the server. :D

Edited by Guest

-1 You haven't been active as much and you have 3 posts on the forums

Just try coming on the teamspeak, jailbreak server and be active a bit more on the forums then you would get my +1

In till then good luck with your application :D

-1 You've just joined the forums today. I would say to post actively on threads you like and DONT SHIT POST, also hang out with peeps on ts. Do this most of the time and maybe you can sign up again. But for now i hardly know you

Hello b3NdY,

Unfortunately your application will be declined this time around, as you are very fresh off the boat and we would like to see a bit more of you before we can grant you a trial. This includes posting on the forums (no spam), playing more on the server and even coming on TS3 to integrate. Please take the time to read the threads listed in the big red box at the top.

You may reapply for member again on 27th October 2015. Best of luck and thank you for showing interest.

Kind regards,

OB staff