Sign in to follow this  
Luker

Under aged member.

So, i want to be member on the jailbreak sever but i am 13. i have put in about 130 hours in to the sever over about 2 mouths. i also on ts and the forums.

But how can i get member and what would i have to do to be an under aged member.tell me please :)

Hello Luker,

Unfortunately your request for information on the topic 'Underage Applicants' was rejected. If you would like to stick around and read our F.A.Q board then please do: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5515.

If you do not meet the current requirements then please do not panic. We do allow exceptions such as being a '20 stone motherfucker in the hood', or 'the freshest prince'. Going to Cambridge University may also sway greatly in your favour. If you have time, please take pleasure in viewing our latest information from our datacentre. We have been researching how people have been arriving at the Outbreak-Community offices and we, as an organisation are very happy with the results! Feedback is greatly appreciated.

d00d6ca860bc06b66d5dd54f774144b2484623cc.gif

Please bare in mind that these are early days yet and due to the current climate crisis, this is likely to be subject to change.

We as an organisation thank you once again for taking interest and would like to wish you the best in the future. Please take the time to fill out our quick, 5 question customer questionnaire located here:

Regards,

mom's spaghetti

First of all can people stop posting threads about being member you could just pm it to a mod+ .

You can look at this viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5515 which basically tells you

You gotta be trusted by a mod+ and they will nominate you to be member via steam or something.

Just be a decent kid like i did and maybe the right mod will nominate

Gl :)

Hello Luker,

Unfortunately your request for information on the topic 'Underage Applicants' was rejected. If you would like to stick around and read our F.A.Q board then please do: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5515.

If you do not meet the current requirements then please do not panic. We do allow exceptions such as being a '20 stone motherfucker in the hood', or 'the freshest prince'. Going to Cambridge University may also sway greatly in your favour. If you have time, please take pleasure in viewing our latest information from our datacentre. We have been researching how people have been arriving at the Outbreak-Community offices and we, as an organisation are very happy with the results! Feedback is greatly appreciated.

d00d6ca860bc06b66d5dd54f774144b2484623cc.gif

Please bare in mind that these are early days yet and due to the current climate crisis, this is likely to be subject to change.

We as an organisation thank you once again for taking interest and would like to wish you the best in the future. Please take the time to fill out our quick, 5 question customer questionnaire located here:

Regards,

mom's spaghetti

where do you even find this shit in your brain